Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

8 minutes ago, hexagon said:

any reason why there? I was thinking more that they could find english people in spain or even open up in the UK, maybe start with 1 flat and see how it goes

In Canada and the USA I would say there would be more of market for the niche compared to how they are operating now.   Two other operations have tried in the UK and they never took off to achieve flight.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodbye me lovely little Geordie lass. It's been a pleasure to get to know you for this short time. 

I hope you find somewhere soon to live. Stay healthy and happy, and good luck with your Spanish exams...

You were a breathe of fresh air and I'm gonna miss you sooooooooooooo much 😢

You have your whole life ahead of you, so choose carefully...

...and check out where your volume control is on your speaker!!!

Take care Luna
Lots of Love
Naga ❤️❤️❤️

Hopefully they'll be back at some point. If not, then maybe you'll get to meet her once she comes back home 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodbye me lovely little Geordie lass. It's been a pleasure to get to know you for this short time. 

I hope you find somewhere soon to live. Stay healthy and happy, and good luck with your Spanish exams...

Take care Luna
Lots of Love
Naga ❤️❤️❤️

Have they put others in UM and then got rid of them?
from the 2 ive seen before its instant. I'd say that the fact we see it as UM means they are trying to keep the place online

7 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Si l'appartement ferme je conseille RLC d'en ouvrir un autre ailleurs car il est clair que les voisins ont dans le collimateur cet appartement alors quels que soient les locataires qu'ils mettront ils se feront sortir au moindre tapage nocturne à moins qu'ils ne mettent des locataires retraités 🤣 je ne vois pas de solution.

If the apartment closes, I advise RLC to open another elsewhere because it is clear that the neighbors have this apartment in their sights so whatever tenants they put they will be released at the slightest noise at night unless they put retired 🤣 tenants I see no other solution.

all true but something really funny strikes me about a senior RLC program... I would join and then that would crash that program fast... but seriously it might take a while for it to get noticed but there would be a lot of kinky old buggers wanting to show their exhibitionist senior sexy shows... 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Take care Luna
Lots of Love
Naga ❤️❤️❤️

I read all the posts but are you saying that it's official they are gone ???

I imagine they would (RLC) have to put them up for some time to honour ???? contracts or keep them to some no noise rules until they can relocate ...weird and sad  

It is a pity they did not take into account the complaints of neighbors.
I hope RLC finds a new apartment for Luna (and Zac).

We will probably not see this apartment again. After all the complaints and two that have to move out, RLC will probably not take more chances here.

Goodbye Luna 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It is a pity they did not take into account the complaints of neighbors.
I hope RLC finds a new apartment for Luna (and Zac).

We will probably not see this apartment again. After all the complaints and two that have to move out, RLC will probably not take more chances here.

Goodbye Luna 

Yep, it really is unfortunate but in the end they chose to not care about the warnings and kept on acting inconsiderately.

I wish to see them being relocated but after the C&Y situation, if they were told before moving in to keep the volume down to a reasonable level (not that you're supposed to be told that but still) and they still didn't care then I can't see RLC being too happy with them because as you said, it indeed seems like they may just give up on this apt and lose a place for tenants to stay in.

On the other hand it may also just be RLC not caring until it's too late 😏