Luna & Zac - home activities topic #11

For now goodbye Luna and Zac I hope you return very soon in a  new apartment. This couple and Carla and Yanai are my favorite couples a shame they had the same issues that got them evicted from RLC. I hope RLC can find suitable apartments for them and the neighbors won't interfere with them.

• Like 2

Bon débarras j'espère que nous ne révérons pas le fumeur de joints.

Et puis sa tête ne me revenait pas.

En revanche ça ne me déplairait pas de revoir Luna seule ou avec quelqu'un d'autre.

Good riddance I hope we don't revere the drug smoker.

And then his head was not coming back to me.

I wouldn't mind seeing Luna again alone or with someone else.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The RLC Ship is has been slowly sinking since June of 2019 and it's keeps going a little deeper each passing day.  

What will they do if their anchor Tenants just decide to say fuck it they've had enough.

Leora has 8 years,  Masha at almost 5 and a half years,  Linda & Tibor 4 years, Martina & Alberto almost have 4 years in, Kitty & Smith have been around for bit as well. These people are not a live forever on cam there will come at some point they are going to say it's time to move on and begin their next chapter of life without cams.

I really thought Luna & Zac were the first sign of a new beginning. Just disappointing that RLC once again did not make it happen.

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really thought Luna & Zac were the first sign of a new beginning. Just disappointing that RLC once again did not make it happen.

I do not see how this would be RLC's fault when it is the behavior of the couple that made the neighbors succeed in making them leave

They had several visits from neighbors on the doorstep to ask them to stop making noise, and the couple did nothing to calm themselves down.
The day the guest couple came, they left the music on all night long yet Zac was visited by a disgruntled neighbor.
I think it's just a life lesson they just learned, hoping it will make them grow a little bit

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not see how this would be RLC's fault when it is the behavior of the couple that made the neighbors succeed in making them leave

They had several visits from neighbors on the doorstep to ask them to stop making noise, and the couple did nothing to calm themselves down.
The day the guest couple came, they left the music on all night long yet Zac was visited by a disgruntled neighbor.
I think it's just a life lesson they just learned, hoping it will make them grow a little bit

I don't care why L&Z place is down, I don't care at all.

I'm upset that RLC can't get its shit together. Two days of pretending that L&Z are just in UM, not saying a word. That annoys me.

And now let's be honest, I'm almost certain that M&D will be as boring as shit. Not because this is my first opinion of the two due to the few hours the apartment is back online, but because RLC just doesn't have it anymore.

Since Suzan and Hector moved out, there was nothing to gain in this apartment. Everything was just a hoax or plain depressive.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sad as it is for me to say, but it was ultimately L&Z that didn't make it happen, with their stupidity...😔

anyone in here with a prem account that can speak spanish?

checkout them on the day before the cut off, they have an argument in the kitchen as luna is tryting to work and hes being loud
but it then seems to be abouut money and needing to pay someone back
they then search the bedroom for some money, emptying out a moneybank and checking in and under everything before cleaning the place up. throwing stuff in the wardropes as if they are having a landlord visit and need to pay rent
i don't however think they pay rent as it should all be on RLC but who knows?

maybe someone that can speak spanish can go in and watch before its deleted

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Just got a reply back from RLC regarding the replay and said the tech team was working to investigate the issue. However i checked replay and it is sorted now. Anyone wants to review that day check now before it's gone from replay.

what day?