Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

Per aggiungere qualche informazione in più, io non ho ascoltato le conversazioni di oggi, ma ho ascoltato la conversazione della scorsa settimana di N e M in cucina prima della notte di sesso, e N ha chiaramente detto a M che Bogdan, che ha chiamato col suo vero nome, non voleva che il loro rapporto sessuale continuasse, evidentemente qualcosa dopo quella notte deve essere cambiato se come qualcuno dice anche questa notte hanno fatto sesso.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Ando said:

Per aggiungere qualche informazione in più, io non ho ascoltato le conversazioni di oggi, ma ho ascoltato la conversazione della scorsa settimana di N e M in cucina prima della notte di sesso, e N ha chiaramente detto a M che Bogdan, che ha chiamato col suo vero nome, non voleva che il loro rapporto sessuale continuasse, evidentemente qualcosa dopo quella notte deve essere cambiato se come qualcuno dice anche questa notte hanno fatto sesso.

Thanks for the information and your post, all translations are always welcome here at CC

1 hour ago, emnv said:

To fully understand conversations between Martina and Alberto you should be fluent in Spanish and Valencian/Catalan (especially the second), which is by the way my case.

Martina and Nelly use to switch between Spanish, English and Russian when they talk.  I do not understand Russian, so I can only partially translate the conversations they two are holding.

That's probably not perfect, but it is a bit more than the comments I have read here based on the expressions of their faces, the volume of the conversations or the place where they sleep. 

Hopefully, then, nobody will antagonise or alienate you and we'll all be able to benefit from your keen insights into those conversations and then your work will be very highly appreciated. 

So, with all everyone (including myself) has said about Alberto and Martina, their relationship and everything that's been seen ans speculated outside the house (and relationship)... here's my position:

Personally, I feel that Alberto has historically treated her very well, and as such, I'd feel bad for him if he lost her to anyone.  Conversely, recent actions by Alberto, specifically the lack of attention due to the excessive gaming, is NOT doing what is needed to keep her, so it's starting to become his own fault in part.  He really needs to pull his head out of his arse if he wants any chance to keep her.  I know I would.

As for Martina, given her age, and history with playing for "both teams", I've said before that repressing those feelings for so long would most likely be stressful and given the opportunity, it doesn't surprise me that she acted on it.   I do believe that she has strong feelings for Alberto, but is torn by her feelings for Nelly.  Maybe not specifically for Nelly even, but it does appear to me that her "interactions" with Nelly are far more than just sexual releases.  She doesn't want to hurt Alberto, but apparently can't help herself.  As such, unless there were direct proof that she was cheating with any other GUY, then I'd have trouble believing it, because I think it's specifically the taco she's after, not another sausage.  Just my personal felling, but who knows.

Regardless, for all those (and I was one too) who are all bent out of shape with the potential demise of their relationship or any deviation of their lifestyles over the past few months, I have come to accept that as much as I love watching them because they're so relatively "normal", the fact is they are paid actors in this.  She's never been "innocent", as she's knowingly been paid to be broadcast naked and having sex to the world.  Initially, I got upset that any of the dingos at B4 would see Martina naked during the parties, but then I realized... REALLY???  They, just like ANYONE, could see her naked and banging whenever they want online, so what difference does it make?  None.  Beyond that, they are their own people and they're going to do whatever the hell they want.  Nothing we discuss or comment about is going to change a damn thing in their lives.  Yeah, some of us (myself included) got too invested in watching them over the years and it does kinda suck that it's all gone off the rails a bit recently, but it is what it is.  Personally, I feel she's a gorgeous woman, and I'd hate to see her devolve into a stupid, drunk, coked up whore, but if it happens, there's nothing we can do about it.  The speculation and drama will always be intriguing, but none of it should be taken seriously.

Going forward, I would say that although I am not a Nelly fan, I would not hate to see those two become a regular thing.  I love watching their events and I can't imagine what they would do completely unencumbered, even if it would most likely become just shows eventually.  It's still some of the hottest shite I've seen on here in years, IMHO.  I just think Martina is a sexual goddess (so sue me), and there are definitely worse partners she could have chosen.

Lastly, given all of the comments, debates and arguments over the past few months, if I've repeated what someone else has said or upset anyone... NOT my intention and my bad.  Just my bit.  Take it or leave it.  Thanks for reading this book.  Carry on. 😉👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

So, with all everyone (including myself) has said about Alberto and Martina, their relationship and everything that's been seen ans speculated outside the house (and relationship)... here's my position:

Personally, I feel that Alberto has historically treated her very well, and as such, I'd feel bad for him if he lost her to anyone.  Conversely, recent actions by Alberto, specifically the lack of attention due to the excessive gaming, is NOT doing what is needed to keep her, so it's starting to become his own fault in part.  He really needs to pull his head out of his arse if he wants any chance to keep her.  I know I would.

As for Martina, given her age, and history with playing for "both teams", I've said before that repressing those feelings for so long would most likely be stressful and given the opportunity, it doesn't surprise me that she acted on it.   I do believe that she has strong feelings for Alberto, but is torn by her feelings for Nelly.  Maybe not specifically for Nelly even, but it does appear to me that her "interactions" with Nelly are far more than just sexual releases.  She doesn't want to hurt Alberto, but apparently can't help herself.  As such, unless there were direct proof that she was cheating with any other GUY, then I'd have trouble believing it, because I think it's specifically the taco she's after, not another sausage.  Just my personal felling, but who knows.

Regardless, for all those (and I was one too) who are all bent out of shape with the potential demise of their relationship or any deviation of their lifestyles over the past few months, I have come to accept that as much as I love watching them because they're so relatively "normal", the fact is they are paid actors in this.  She's never been "innocent", as she's knowingly been paid to be broadcast naked and having sex to the world.  Initially, I got upset that any of the dingos at B4 would see Martina naked during the parties, but then I realized... REALLY???  They, just like ANYONE, could see her naked and banging whenever they want online, so what difference does it make?  None.  Beyond that, they are they're own people and they're going to do whatever the hell they want.  Nothing we discuss or comment about are going to change a damn thing in their lives.  Yeah, some of us (myself included) got too invested in watching them over the years and it does kinda suck that it's all gone off the rails a bit recently, but it is what it is.  Personally, I feel she's a gorgeous woman, and I'd hate to see her devolve into a stupid, drunk, coked up whore, but if it happens, there's nothing we can do about it.  The speculation and drama will always be intriguing, but none of it should be taken seriously.

Going forward, I would say that although I am not a Nelly fan, I would not hate to see those to become a regular thing.  I love watching their events and I can't imagine what they would do completely unencumbered, even if it would most likely become just shows eventually.  It's still some of the hottest shite I've seen on here in years, IMHO.  I just think Martina is a sexual goddess (so sue me), and there are definitely worse partners she could have chosen.

Lastly, given all of the comments, debates and arguments over the past few months, if I've repeated what someone else has said or upset anyone... NOT my intention and my bad.  Just my bit.  Take it or leave it.  Thanks for reading this book.  Carry on. 😉👍

Good points .. have you maybe considered that the increase of Alberto’s gaming hours the last couple of weeks might be so as to “ forget “ “ lose himself there and not having to think so much “ “ concentrate to other things so as the mind keeps busy “ reevaluate all options he has and of what needs to be done ? The fact is that it hasn’t been any clear ( visual ) indication that anything is wrong when they share time together . 

Nice post once again 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone have any idea what they're discussing on the couch in front of the TV?  Seems a little intense, but I just started watching.

That was something they did pre-Nelly. Why did the decide to sit side by side, instead of A. sitting on a folding chair gaming and M. on the couch watching or phone surfing. Nice pickup.

• Confused 1

I am new here and confess to finding this site very addicting, especially the story around Nelly and Martina.  I also confess to having a bit of a crush on Martina.   Over the years, I have had a lot of fantasies of being with another couple.  Usually this is an older couple ... but I can't deny not imagining of late being with Martina and Alberto.  I wonder if Nelly and Martina will ever bring their beau's into this?

But here is what I observed today that I think will resonate with most of you.  After last night (whatever happened), both Martina and Nelly returned to their men today.  I watched them both make love to their man.  I don't think anyone can deny that Nelly and Bogdan were more passionate, energetic, and into each other than what I saw between Martina and Alberto.  This causes a deep pain in my heart because I want Martina to be happy and to feel loved ... and watching just today ... it seems like this is going to cause Martina some pain going forward.  I hope I am wrong because I want nothing but the best for her.  What was striking about Nelly and Bogdan ... they BOTH seemed to be totally into their lovemaking.  I am not as big of fan of them as I am Martina, but if I am honest, I have to admit they had a lot fun with their massage and the subsequent lovemaking.

I know some may disagree, which is fine.  But I do ask if there is anyone who feels that based on what they saw TODAY ... Bogdan and Nelly seem to be dealing with this much better ... their lovemaking was so passionate and playful and beautiful compared to my dear Martina and her beau Alberto.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am new here and confess to finding this site very addicting, especially the story around Nelly and Martina.  I also confess to having a bit of a crush on Martina.   Over the years, I have had a lot of fantasies of being with another couple.  Usually this is an older couple ... but I can't deny not imagining of late being with Martina and Alberto.  I wonder if Nelly and Martina will ever bring their beau's into this?

But here is what I observed today that I think will resonate with most of you.  After last night (whatever happened), both Martina and Nelly returned to their men today.  I watched them both make love to their man.  I don't think anyone can deny that Nelly and Bogdan were more passionate, energetic, and into each other than what I saw between Martina and Alberto.  This causes a deep pain in my heart because I want Martina to be happy and to feel loved ... and watching just today ... it seems like this is going to cause Martina some pain going forward.  I hope I am wrong because I want nothing but the best for her.  What was striking about Nelly and Bogdan ... they BOTH seemed to be totally into their lovemaking.  I am not as big of fan of them as I am Martina, but if I am honest, I have to admit they had a lot fun with their massage and the subsequent lovemaking.

I know some may disagree, which is fine.  But I do ask if there is anyone who feels that based on what they saw TODAY ... Bogdan and Nelly seem to be dealing with this much better ... their lovemaking was so passionate and playful and beautiful compared to my dear Martina and her beau Alberto.

Not wanting to take lightly what you said, I believe you don't really know N&B.  What I mean by that is that both of them are the ultimate showmen when it comes to RLC.  Personally, I think people (whether they want to admit or not) are quite tired of Nelly and Bogdan and don't have the balls to say so.  What you must have seen with Nelly & Bogdan was just another show by the two best show people in RLC!!  What was Bogdan supposed to do when Nelly came home?  Was he supposed to just ignore her because he doesn't like the whole situation?  Or...does he get his cake and eat it too?  I will never be a believer that the 2.5 hours drive home was for Martina to help Bogdan with anything other than relieving his ball sack!!  Anyone on this forum can come up with all kinds of scenarios as to how this is all unfolding but the truth is...nobody knows.  I'm just saying that after a long absence, Nelly was obligated to throw down on Bogdan in front of the cameras in lieu of their few fans.  Sorry, I don't buy what all you are saying, it's just that I'm not that simple!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Nice post and good points also , very good forum chats concerning this situation , all great .

Nelly and Bogdan are a married couple , this I think says a lot about their commitment . Their sex has always been great and they have experimenting many times ( bondage for example ) , so , they always find ways and they keep it passionate and ultimately it is also a way so their relation is always not fading and constantly “ on fire “ ☺️ Of course with the time they have got the usual “ wear “ of their relation , but there have never been indications of not being passionate and loving real and deep one another . This is also a reason that many have been caught by surprise with the recent developments . 

Martina and Alberto is a different story . It has been mentioned that this is the guy that Martina has since being a teenager , here she is , 9 years after and at the age of 24 with the same man . It is inevitable that she is seeking for new adventures, although of course no one  knows what she was doing before her entering RLC or if during with her time with RLC has had other men as she had other women , or at least it has been mentioned that she is  bisexual and most probably the she has tried with women . The thing is that Alberto is a really cool and decent guy ( Bogdan  the same ) and he is also not stupid knowing that moments like this , that Martina would seek something different would come . I think they both have only asked for honesty , Martina is giving it to him by telling him the truth of what’s going on and it is really up to him how to handle the facts , we see that he accepts and has no problems ( maybe in his mind and heart the truth is different , but this isn’t visual on cameras , at least on a grade that we can also as viewers “feel “ this ) . Martina then is free by him to do as she is pleased , how far this can go noone also knows . But it would be strange and against how society and the world works nowadays that Martina stays only  with him and not make other relations , fall in love again and be loved deeply . But this is her first big love and we all know how this goes , you never forget your first big love and perhaps after whatever she is going to live , she goes back to him ( if they ever split and if Alberto also is available and wants her again or he hasn’t moved with his life ) and realize that this was the best person she could have possible meet and share her life with .

As a conclusion , we are in of a strange rollercoaster of emotions , feelings and lots  of actions , a journey of 4 people that is being witnessed in front of our eyes with the ability and luxury to watch actions and reactions at the same time ( for example N&M having this incredible passionate sex and Alberto at the same time playing or sleeping on the couch ) which I personally find it amazing , imagine with our lives for example when we do things and there’s someone else that we care at another place that knows nothing , we have the chance to be on such a position of watching all the people concerned with the story through technology and make many times not fair conclusions but we watch it and we judge accordingly . 

In any case , i couldn’t , as always , not make one of my famous long posts 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 but I am always “triggered “ by people who , like me , like to observe and you mentioned your points and thought I could also give my point of view and explanations . Well done 👍 with your comments , observations and posting here once again ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2