Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have always wondered if I was using the right dictation for that , thanks on correcting and much appreciated . In general I am good with grammar , so , always nice to be able and improve 😇

you're welcome.

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes I agree with you.  I do not have the history of seeing both of these couples over time, like many of you have.  I also don't have a full appreciation of what you mean when you say they are "ultimate showmen".  Yes of course knowing you are being watched changes everything relative to human behavior, etc.  

My point only was to compare what I saw yesterday after the Saturday night mystery.  Agree this may not be of much value without the historical context.

Regarding "showmen" ... yes it has been said many times that they are all paid actors.  But the reason the M&N topic has been so active across these boards is because for once we see true real passion between two people, not acting.  And it is beautiful.

Everybody has there own ideas as to what's happening.  You being new, will come up with your own as well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everybody has there own ideas as to what's happening.  You being new, will come up with your own as well.

Speculating, isn't it wonderful.  One Thousand ways for any turn of event right here at camcaps.net.  :biggrin:

Update on the matching bracelets: Martina hangs her bracelet on a hook in the bathroom while bathing and puts it back on after getting dressed while Leora has taken her bracelet off and Malia is wearing it on her other arm. Looks like someone is indeed reading the posts. 

5 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Perhaps you should take a look at this comment:

But good job trying to antagonize and chase away another translator/source of info from this place by acting like a dickwad.

Man, some people really can't help but try to turn the M&A section into a fucking cancer lately... 😒

well I will write emnv an apology if I have offended him ..but also in his words he said he was NOT a translator  or able ??? not going back over his quote... so other than translator or not he was in 100 % speculation nonsense  which undermines any credibility that he is translating or understanding anything....  let alone able to put one fact in his post.... that is what is undermining this M&A thread... fools and their nonsense  speculation

speculate sure on what one thinks behind the scenes or characters.... but he was in a delusional state with his 

i just got a closeup look at Nelly's bracelet that Martina also wears. In my community that type bracelet is called a "friendship" bracelet and is made of braided cord whereas the bracelets that Malia is wearing appears to be sterling silver or white gold.

21 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well I will write emnv an apology if I have offended him ..but also in his words he said he was NOT a translator  or able ??? not going back over his quote... so other than translator or not he was in 100 % speculation nonsense  which undermines any credibility that he is translating or understanding anything....  let alone able to put one fact in his post.... that is what is undermining this M&A thread... fools and their nonsense  speculation

speculate sure on what one thinks behind the scenes or characters.... but he was in a delusional state with his 

he was translating M and A  and was tying it into what others had translated and speculated from N and B that is the speculation you talk about but you forgot he said he was translating just M and A and that was it

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

But he's accurately translated stuff from M&A in Spanish/Catalan/Valencian... The only thing he said is that he did not understand Russian, he never even speculated on anything. He just made a link between what he heard M&A talk about and the speculations that was brought up on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

But he's accurately translated stuff from M&A in Spanish/Catalan/Valencian... The only thing he said is that he did not understand Russian, he never even speculated on anything. He just made a link between what he heard M&A talk about and the speculations that was brought up on the forum.

thats what i said lol but as he blocked me maybe he will hear it from you,funny he was one of the most vocal calling me a asshole because i pissed off a translator