Martina and Alberto - home activities #7

Moosecini

23 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina ha estado teniendo una conversación extensa últimamente con alguien mientras estaba en la habitación de invitados. Espero que estas conversaciones puedan conducir a una buena información para el foro.

Online Russian language class.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Not wanting to take lightly what you said, I believe you don't really know N&B.  What I mean by that is that both of them are the ultimate showmen when it comes to RLC. 

Having had some time to reflect more on this, it occurred to me it might be fun to put our couples into some groupings.  Harley says N&B are "ultimate showmen" ... which to me means "awareness of the cameras and desire to get ratings".  The other dimension of interest is what I call "passion", i.e. the degree the couple are in love and into each other and willingness to selflessly pleasure their partner in their lovemaking.   N&M are on the extreme end of passion and seemingly did not care about the cameras at all.  If they are making love off-cam, then that just reinforces how into each other they are.

Harley suggested N&B are all about the show but are less into each other from perspective of passion.  This was his disagreement to my earlier post.  This is a good example of a couple where the showmanship might fuel the passion, i.e. they get off on putting on a show.

Let's talk about some of the others.  I think L&A are mostly about the show and do not seem very passionate together.  I find this sad.  On the other hand, I think C&C are very passionate and some days it seems like they are not even aware there are cameras!  But C&C are definitely into each other I think.

M&A are low on the showmanship scale and lately it seems the passion scale as well.  Again very sad to me.

G&C ... similar to C&C ... lots of passion but mostly don't seem to care about the cameras.  I do wonder what they do behind that curtain though.

I haven't watched the other couples very much but I encourage your thoughts on how to group these sexy couples.  Singularly, the girls are all about the show when the masturbate.  Only Masha seems to me to masturbate because she is horny and needs to get off.    And although I haven't viewed Leora and Malia very much, they seem to be high on passion for each other AND high on showmanship.  You might critique me saying they are "high on passion" but that is because their lovemaking is boring.  They truly do seem into each other.

I don't know who said this, but I love this quote:  There are two kinds of people in the world, those that bin people into two groups, and those that don't.

Enjoy. 

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

L'unico motivo per cui c'è tutto questo ronzio su Martina e Nelly è perché Martina si è riunita con qualcuno (Nelly) in un'altra residenza RCL con tutte le telecamere e lo vediamo. Martina avrebbe potuto farlo da sempre con persone al di fuori di RLC e non abbiamo la più pallida idea che stia succedendo.

Sono d'accordo con te, l'ho già scritto qualche giorno fa, noi vediamo solo una faccia della medaglia, quello che avviene davanti alle telecamere....il resto è immaginazione.

well she was talking whit his mother that she wants to go on a trip with a friend by the end of the month.

the woman ask if she work and martina respond that she does the same as her so.. yeah i think is whit nelly.

sorry my english sucks

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Having had some time to reflect more on this, it occurred to me it might be fun to put our couples into some groupings.  Harley says N&B are "ultimate showmen" ... which to me means "awareness of the cameras and desire to get ratings".  The other dimension of interest is what I call "passion", i.e. the degree the couple are in love and into each other and willingness to selflessly pleasure their partner in their lovemaking.   N&M are on the extreme end of passion and seemingly did not care about the cameras at all.  If they are making love off-cam, then that just reinforces how into each other they are.

Harley suggested N&B are all about the show but are less into each other from perspective of passion.  This was his disagreement to my earlier post.  This is a good example of a couple where the showmanship might fuel the passion, i.e. they get off on putting on a show.

Let's talk about some of the others.  I think L&A are mostly about the show and do not seem very passionate together.  I find this sad.  On the other hand, I think C&C are very passionate and some days it seems like they are not even aware there are cameras!  But C&C are definitely into each other I think.

M&A are low on the showmanship scale and lately it seems the passion scale as well.  Again very sad to me.

G&C ... similar to C&C ... lots of passion but mostly don't seem to care about the cameras.  I do wonder what they do behind that curtain though.

I haven't watched the other couples very much but I encourage your thoughts on how to group these sexy couples.  Singularly, the girls are all about the show when the masturbate.  Only Masha seems to me to masturbate because she is horny and needs to get off.    And although I haven't viewed Leora and Malia very much, they seem to be high on passion for each other AND high on showmanship.  You might critique me saying they are "high on passion" but that is because their lovemaking is boring.  They truly do seem into each other.

I don't know who said this, but I love this quote:  There are two kinds of people in the world, those that bin people into two groups, and those that don't.

Enjoy. 

Good points and observations . Harley will always try and alternate what you have seen with your own eyes and reached your conclusion , no matter whether is right or wrong . He isn’t a subscriber and he isn’t watching , he only makes his conclusions of whatever he reads in the forum and some others members ( as he claims ) that send him photos and videos . This is so you have an idea if many times you won’t agree “ watching” the same things . You will have visual proof so you can say what you believe , while he has no clue . 

I agree with your thoughts by the way ☺️😇

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, cecil90 said:

eh bien, elle parlait avec sa mère qu'elle voulait partir en voyage avec un ami d'ici la fin du mois.

la femme demande si elle travaille et martina répond qu'elle fait la même chose qu'elle donc .. ouais je pense que c'est whit nelly.

désolé mon anglais est nul

Elle dit à sa mère que c'est une amie 😆

Elle ne va pas lui dire quelle couche avec !  😅

Et Alberto il n'y a pas le droit d'en profiter il ne fait pas partie du voyage ?

Non il faut garder les chiens 😒

She tells her mother that she is a friend 😆

She's not going to tell him which layer with her! 😅

And Alberto is not allowed to take advantage of it, he is not part of the trip?

No he has to keep the dogs 😒