Martina and Alberto - home activities #9

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the insight. Someone could use the word John or Mary, but with 99%ย  not speaking the language, the names could go right by us.ย 

Arse and bloody, I can tell you're not American. Arseย  never used, bloody onlyย if you're injured. Haha

Ignore emojis at top, I was having problems.ย 

Thanks again!

Itโ€™s a pity that Martinaย canโ€™t stop smoking. She is quite self-disciplined as far as alcohol is concerned, only drinks at the weekend when she goes to parties. But smoking seems to be a family โ€œbusinessโ€. I remember that her mother, father, brother and sister,ย when they came to see her,ย were smoking a lot. ย I really hope smoking wonโ€™t harm her beautiful face.

ย 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a possibility and nothing fixed and has been discussed by them according to translators .ย 

They have plans to travel to the City of Valencia and to Martina's home town by the end of the month, because Martina doesn't have to attend classes due to Easter holidays.

But most probably they won't be able to travel, by this time there will be severe restrictions to prevent people from traveling from one region to another due to Covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, emnv said:

They have plans to travel to the City of Valencia and to Martina's home town by the end of the month, because Martina doesn't have to attend classes due to Easter holidays.

But most probably they won't be able to travel, by this time there will be severe restrictions to prevent people from traveling from one region to another due to Covid.

Exactly , as long as restrictions are still on , nothing can be fixed . I think most European countries wait for Easter to be over and then slowly , activities will be opening . I think it will also then be more interesting to see whatโ€™s going to be with changes regarding the tenants in the apartments because flights will be easier again.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Itโ€™s a pity that Martinaย canโ€™t stop smoking. She is quite self-disciplined as far as alcohol is concerned, only drinks at the weekend when she goes to parties. But smoking seems to be a family โ€œbusinessโ€. I remember that her mother, father, brother and sister,ย when they came to see her,ย were smoking a lot. ย I really hope smoking wonโ€™t harm her beautiful face.

ย 

I missed her mother visiting.ย  I bet she was a looker as well!

I used to love it back in the day when moms would visit. i recall, specifically, that Vanessa had the hottest mom ever. She used to perform cleaning duties wearing only a t-shirt and of used to do a lot of bending over providing for more visual entertainment than any other apartment during the same time slot. RLC missed an opportunity my not pursuing this valuable talent.ย 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I used to love it back in the day when moms would visit. i recall, specifically, that Vanessa had the hottest mom ever. She used to perform cleaning duties wearing only a t-shirt and of used to do a lot of bending over providing for more visual entertainment than any other apartment during the same time slot. RLC missed an opportunity my not pursuing this valuable talent.ย 

I liked Kristy's mom and her GF when they visited that apartment...they were old and bigger, but it was fun to see.