Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

People just have different level of sexual needs. some guys like to have sex as many times as it's possible and some are only up for it once or twice a week or even less frequently. we are all different. in this case Barbie seems to be more sexual that Ken, but it looks like she is happy with what she has got. 😉

Hi blue. Even if Ken not in the mood he can still get her off without any need for any givebsck. I give Guy quickies plenty of times and that gives me and him plenty of satisfaction. The only problem  is he's snoring away before I'm back from brushing my teeth!

• Haha 1

Post from Moonlight. I also thought it was Sawyer and they both visited Ken and Barbie at 5am the next day. Could get interesting. 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:43 PM, moonlight89 said:

Yesterday she was face timing with a guy, and was arguing with him, i do not follow the whole drama around but my suspicion is that Sawyer has a gf and the gf was fucking the brains of Reese with text and shits,so last night she was arguing with some guy (propably Sawyer, as i have really no idea who is who) about that she did not know that the guy has a gf and to tell to his gf to back off fuccking her brains.

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You should write sex novels Ashley. Think you will be a success!!😁

Hey Jawis, thx for for that. I have some good material, but not enough for a novel. Maybe a tips and tricks for romance in bed! Have a good evening!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jawis, thx for for that. I have some good material, but not enough for a novel. Maybe a tips and tricks for romance in bed! Have a good evening!

You're welcome Ashley. Enough tenants on VH who need help.😁 Esspecially minuteman from Dayana's place. The timeline from VH is even to large if you want to see him in action. U2 a nice evening. 🖐️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi blue. Even if Ken not in the mood he can still get her off without any need for any givebsck. I give Guy quickies plenty of times and that gives me and him plenty of satisfaction. The only problem  is he's snoring away before I'm back from brushing my teeth!

you are absolutely right. It might sound odd to say this, as they are living on VH, but TBH I think Barbie is just too innocent and inexperienced when it comes to sex, in other words, she doesn't have a game. she come to Ken and asks him for sex directly so when the guy is not in the mood he turns her down, I have never seen her doing something like what you described in your previous post to try and tempt him so he could not resist 😜   they are both too young, and they are gradually becoming more comfortable with their sexuality.😉 

P.S : Just a tip, if you don't want the guy to fall asleep and carry on, just don't let him finish too soon 😃  We (men)  just lose our interest in sex right after we are done, and it takes a little while before we want to even think about it again. like I said in my other post this could be a short time (1 hour or so) or longer (a day or a week) depending on the person and their sex drive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

you are absolutely right. It might sound odd to say this, as they are living on VH, but TBH I think Barbie is just too innocent and inexperienced when it comes to sex, in other words, she doesn't have a game. she come to Ken and asks him for sex directly so when the guy is not in the mood he turns her down, I have never seen her doing something like what you described in your previous post to try and tempt him so he could not resist 😜   they are both too young, and they are gradually becoming more comfortable with their sexuality.😉 

P.S : Just a tip, if you don't want the guy to fall asleep and carry on, just don't let him finish too soon 😃  We (men)  just lose our interest in sex right after we are done, and it takes a little while before we want to even think about it again. like I said in my other post this could be a short time (1 hour or so) or longer (a day or a week) depending on the person and their sex drive.

Lol, I'm not even interested in more sex most of the time, just some snuggling or"spooning" I guess it's called. But it sounds like he's sawing wood when I come out of thr bathroom! Lol!

• Haha 1

Reese is so fukin hot and she must have one hell of a pussy --This guy cant keep his cock out of her for more than five minutes at a time --At least he finally discovered that his 2 and a half second motor boat technique does not get her off --Slow steady ..steady for as long as it takes rocks her world-- She is so sexy with a fabulous body and face to b ack it up

Screenshot (2821).png

Screenshot (2820).png

Screenshot (2822).png

• Like 7