Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

She dont go long with out a cock in her--The guy with the snake on his arm was doing her a couple of days ago--But i sure dont hold that against her --She has the goods and apparently a pussy guys cant get enough of

Screenshot (2858).png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ken_696 said:

А ты кто такой(ая) чтоб такие заявления делать? 

With all respect Ken, people that are paying your wages have every right to criticise.Some like it some don't i'm afraid, that's life pal. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With all respect Ken, people that are paying your wages have every right to criticise.Some like it some don't i'm afraid, that's life pal. 

Did you read the post from that person? Don't think you would be happy with that. Glad that our moderator acted quick and banned him. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Did you read the post from that person? Don't think you would be happy with that. Glad that our moderator acted quick and banned him. 

No I didn't, I did go back a few pages but didn't see anything so gave up. Don't even know who it was. 

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No I didn't, I did go back a few pages but didn't see anything so gave up. Don't even know who it was. 

Guess you can t find this post anymore as our mod banned this guy.... 

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I didn't see the posts but earlier there were a few blank quotes from that person so I'd say the mods hid them until Stncld used his ban hammer. 

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

This is funny, opening your mouth and letting your ass talk. Although your point is true in some respects, but it is probably best to find out what happened first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2