Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

Я когда то видел пост, что модерация этого сайта, занимает очень плохое место в топе, поэтому не думаю что он получит бан

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Разве этот IP-адрес и аккаунт этого парня не должны быть забанены, когда он угрожает теннатам?

1 minute ago, Ken_696 said:

Я когда то видел пост, что модерация этого сайта, занимает очень плохое место в топе, поэтому не думаю что он получит бан

i'm sure moderatos will bann him. threatening is unacceptable, and shall not be tolerate by any means. but i hope that post didnt ruin your mood, anyway dont pay attention to it, he is just a chicken that likes to say big words hiden behind his keyboard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm sure moderatos will bann him. threatening is unacceptable, and shall not be tolerate by any means. but i hope that post didnt ruin your mood, anyway dont pay attention to it, he is just a chicken that likes to say big words hiden behind his keyboard.

I've send an email to the moderators. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Barbie always looks so grateful when Ken deigns to fuck her!

The greatest part is she's happy to be pleasuring him. She's so very unselfish I'm not saying she doesn't want to get her lickng and sliding, but she wants to please him more than himself. And with such joy and happiness at the same time!