Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #4

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

With all respect Ken, people that are paying your wages have every right to criticise.Some like it some don't i'm afraid, that's life pal. 

For once have to disagree with you. I think criticizing is fine but threatening is NOT. Like you I don't know as well what was written but seems like it was not our usual Ken bashing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Parxx said:

For once have to disagree with you. I think criticizing is fine but threatening is NOT. Like you I don't know as well what was written but seems like it was not our usual Ken bashing.

mate everyone here knows that you shall not pay attention to Rob, 99% of times he is just trying to create a mess and a negative envirement by saying all the stupid things,just another misserable person that has nothing interesting going on in his life so trying to find some purpose of his existance in this virtual reality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

mate everyone here knows that you shall not pay attention to Rob, 99% of times he is just trying to create a mess and a negative envirement by saying all the stupid things,just another misserable person that has nothing interesting going on in his life so trying to find some purpose of his existance in this virtual reality.

I don't share your view. He says what he thinks, very often in a funny way (not always though !!) without being abusive. The other thing I like about his posts is that he DOESN'T get personal with other members just because he doesn't agree with him/her like you have done just now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

Oh dear, obviously not one of my fans eh Moonlight :biggrin:. Fortunately i don't resort to slagging other members off like so many like to think that is being so macho. Unfortunately going public on the internet can be a rather risky business and one opens oneself up to all possibility's. No more to be said really but maybe tenants have to take some responsibility for their actions eh.

• Like 1

That girl hasn't been around for four days
I think we missed
it is not enjoyable without it
Even his name is still unknown 
   :biggrin:

spacer.png