B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (March)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I enjoyed both the play on words and the joke ...what i really like about your style and sarcasm's is how you let us play along... you are a great set up man around here ... sometimes  easier than others ... 

Appreciated my friend...I always try to keep it light hearted...Generally I enjoy CC much more then RLC right these days. I find the humour on here diverse, with many different styles...I enjoy the banter 😁

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Well I did mention that Pam was now very much part of B4 now she is on the Meg bed 🤪

that can only lead to very sexy times ahead... this Pam puts out from the little attention I gave to her former apt. ...but long timers around her speak well of her sexy output with the girls.... she will likely take up the sexy time void left by the lovely miss 'Feathers and pixie dust' Aleks  AKA ... never found a bad time to show off my sweet little titties ...

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that can only lead to very sexy times ahead... this Pam puts out from the little attention I gave to her former apt. ...but long timers around her speak well of her sexy output with the girls.... she will likely take up the sexy time void left by the lovely miss 'Feathers and pixie dust' Aleks  AKA ... never found a bad time to show off my sweet little titties ...

lookin forward to it 😜

• Upvote 1

I hope this last bate an hour or so ago comes along from the pirates of pussy ..because she was spread real wide and buns up close to camera 69... it looked intense from the freakin thumbseats

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I hope this last bate an hour or so ago comes along from the pirates of pussy ..because she was spread real wide and buns up close to camera 69... it looked intense from the freakin thumbseats

I am accepting all and any screengrabs and I am thanking in advance from the bottom of my .....Boxers