Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never saw a complaint about Martina's disappearances for whole nights during all these years, when she sometimes came home completely drunk.
How would that change now? because she is going to participate in a party organized by Cesar? she must have done dozens or hundreds of parties like this since the start of her adventure on RLC
And don't worry about Martina, she's old enough to stand up for herself

never noticed the nights she never came home actually as i would not be watching the apartment then unless she was having sex or showering

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

never noticed the nights she never came home actually as i would not be watching the apartment then unless she was having sex or showering

It definitely happened many times over the years that she went out for the night only to come back shitfaced the next morning.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina already disclosed to Alberto that she was going to "let him have it, Dude", so if he is not concerned I certainly am not. The other point is that i am not paying to see you (unless you are one of them masquerading in this forum as a subscriber). You would not be the first one we have caused to reveal themselves.

Replay/Timestamp of her saying that?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Now I have a different question: Why are a specific group of people on this forum all in favor of an off camera party of RLC all stars? Is it about overcoming the prohibition about drug use? Do you have some undisclosed interest in the matter like we found on the Leora/Malia forum? I cannot imagine why a subscriber would support an event that they could not view. i'm just asking?

Gina celebrated her birthday at B4 by having a party organized by Cesar and his team
There was dancing, alcohol and probably other illicit substances during this party
There are also a lot of parties that have been organized in R1 and R2 or even in other Russian apartments in the past, there was not only water on the evening menu :biggrin:
All this to say that it does not bother RLC at all, since in any case it is the participants who decide what they want to do :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Now I have a different question: Why are a specific group of people on this forum all in favor of an off camera party of RLC all stars? Is it about overcoming the prohibition about drug use? Do you have some undisclosed interest in the matter like we found on the Leora/Malia forum? I cannot imagine why a subscriber would support an event that they could not view. i'm just asking?

You make no sense and if you think the tenants should be home 24/7 then you are just ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have been following Martina's adventures from the beginning and I can tell you that what she is doing right now, she has done it before and she will do it again in the future, because this girl is natural and does not cheat
Martina has not changed, only the gaze of the subscribers has changed because they did not understand who Martina was in reality

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina already disclosed to Alberto that she was going to "let him have it, Dude", so if he is not concerned I certainly am not. The other point is that i am not paying to see you (unless you are one of them masquerading in this forum as a subscriber). You would not be the first one we have caused to reveal themselves.

I'm sad that you don't want to take a subscription to see me, you don't know what you're losing because my friends always say that I gain from being known :biggrin:

being moderator of this forum, I can tell you that the participants of RLC are very few to react on the forum because it is prohibited by the rules of RLC
Most probably have an account on the forum but only to see what can be said about them

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have been following Martina's adventures from the beginning and I can tell you that what she is doing right now, she has done it before and she will do it again in the future, because this girl is natural and does not cheat
Martina has not changed, only the gaze of the subscribers has changed because they did not understand who Martina was in reality

in all honesty do you really think if Martina did do anything off cam with some other guy that would be something she would tell A on cam and embaress him or would that be a conversation on the balcony hell we didnt even hear about the last time she fell in lust with some english girl a year ago till a few days ago 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

in all honesty do you really think if Martina did do anything off cam with some other guy that would be something she would tell A on cam and embaress him or would that be a conversation on the balcony hell we didnt even hear about the last time she fell in lust with some english girl a year ago till a few days ago 

Alberto said to Martina "just don't disrespect me". Find a friend (as I did) who understands the language. (I paid a friends subscription so she could help me understand) and go over the past 24 hours. There is much more happening than the "translators" on this forum are telling us. 

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

in all honesty do you really think if Martina did do anything off cam with some other guy that would be something she would tell A on cam and embaress him or would that be a conversation on the balcony hell we didnt even hear about the last time she fell in lust with some english girl a year ago till a few days ago 

In all honesty, I especially believe that we are simply paying more attention to what Martina can say since she came to B4 the first time, some even seem to have discovered her presence within RLC while she's been in the project for 4 years, and if she doesn't hide anything from her discussions with Alberto or her best friend now, I guess that always was the case even in the past 
As I told you, it is the outlook of subscribers and forum members that has changed, not Martina

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In all honesty, I especially believe that we are simply paying more attention to what Martina can say since she came to B4 the first time, some even seem to have discovered her presence within RLC while she's been in the project for 4 years, and if she doesn't hide anything from her discussions with Alberto or her best friend now, I guess that always was the case even in the past 
As I told you, it is the outlook of subscribers and forum members that has changed, not Martina

thats very true i cant argue with that we people that didnt follow them very closely sure had our eyes opened after B4 

29 minutes ago, philo said:

let him have what?