Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

But she did not pack anything it appeared.  Also was the video glitchy at just the moment Alberto wanted to kiss her goodbye?  Or just my video? 

This is so sad.  Seeing her dancing in the shower and getting ready for obviously a very fun night (Nelly or no Nelly) ... making sure her body is perfectly made up ... while Alberto does the dishes and is looking at a Friday night and Saturday of video games.

My phone app translated a phrase from Martina to Alberto as: I'm going to give it to him Dude". Alberto responded with that nervous laughter that he does.  I don't now what it was referring to.

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But she did not pack anything it appeared.  Also was the video glitchy at just the moment Alberto wanted to kiss her goodbye?  Or just my video? 

This is so sad.  Seeing her dancing in the shower and getting ready for obviously a very fun night (Nelly or no Nelly) ... making sure her body is perfectly made up ... while Alberto does the dishes and is looking at a Friday night and Saturday of video games.

In the replay their good bye kiss was cut out also. Do you find that unusual?

I once thought of Alberto's situation as sad also. Since beginning to watch this apartment, i took the risk of talking to a friend from high school who is in his third marriage. He confided in me a while back that he was a cuckold. In our conversation, he told me that they would often arrange for him to leave  home when his wife's friend was coming over. i asked him what, if anything, about the situation bothered him. He said that he resented the smell of cigar smoke in his house when he came home.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

In the replay their good bye kiss was cut out also. Do you find that unusual?

Well the timing was certainly bad.  That kiss could have revealed something.  But I would be the last one here with this group to suggest a conspiracy!  LOL

Do we know if there are any parties planned in RLC Barca tonight?

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Well the timing was certainly bad.  That kiss could have revealed something.  But I would be the last one here with this group to suggest a conspiracy!  LOL

Martina was talking with a woman on the phone and you could hear a small child in the background. It appeared they were attempting to arrange some kind of logistics, perhaps for reservations. I picked up Martina being asked "what name?" I could not pick up much of the rest except "any name" and later Martina said "Mona Lisa".   

Hace 1 hora, EMMETT111 dijo:

Me pregunto si Martina va a hacer la reunión habitual de viernes por la noche con amigos esta noche.

He's busy this weekend, now he's with Nelly, tonight I think he's going to his Friday meeting and tomorrow Martina, Nelly and Gina are going to one of Cesar's parties.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The reason that some on this forum focus on criticism of other people's post rather than on the events related to the apartment(s) is precisely an attempt to inhibit your stating you opinions. Your opinion might sway readers away from their statements if different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

He's busy this weekend, now he's with Nelly, tonight I think he's going to his Friday meeting and tomorrow Martina, Nelly and Gina are going to one of Cesar's parties.

and we dont get to see one single bit of it that sucks,well i guess nobody is pissed at Ceaser for hitting Gina 

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

Will it be in the villa or off cam?

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

and we dont get to see one single bit of it that sucks,well i guess nobody is pissed at Ceaser for hitting Gina 

So far, I have seen little concern. A couple have even assertively defended it.

• Sad 1