Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Sometimes it seems Martina has melancholy. Not nessesarialy a medical condition, more of a state of mind. Nice observation Emmett.

In reality you're saying it's all in her head.    Right On.

laugh laughing GIF

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina and Alberto in the kitchen, carrying on like newlyweds, kissing, playing, lafting. Martina in a great mood. Not the Martina of the last week, wrapped up in a blanket on the bed, alone. 

She flip-flops. Sometimes playful, sometimes aloof. Not uncommon in many relationships.  But IMO doesn't dismiss that house-husband is lazy and needs to turn in his man card.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In reality you're saying it's all in her head.    Right On.

laugh laughing GIF

Good one! She reminds me of college friend of mine from the 70s. One day happy, the next down in the dumps with little apparent reason. Like the laughing baby!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

Good one! She reminds me of college friend of mine from the 70s. One day happy, the next down in the dumps with little apparent reason. Like the laughing baby!

All she has to do is give a whistle and always look on the bright side of life.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

i think they call that bi-polar now days 😀

• Upvote 1