Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

15 hours ago, hexagon said:

Yeah people realised religion just exists to control people and we're all just animals that want to have sex with other people. so instead of putting shame onto others its now accepted that you can fuck someone and its not the end of the world.

kinda like one day eating mcdonalds and not your wifes cooking. don't cry over spilt cum

Your day will come and I hope you are right with the lord!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

The vodka vulture won‘t dance today!

even Nelly was all smiles and in a real good mood leaving but she did leave awhile after Martina did though thats why i wondered if anyone had heard anything because if they left around the same time i would have just figured they were together but over a hour difference in their leaving times made me wonder

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

even Nelly was all smiles and in a real good mood leaving but she did leave awhile after Martina did though thats why i wondered if anyone had heard anything because if they left around the same time i would have just figured they were together but over a hour difference in their leaving times made me wonder

Unless Nelly was getting a lift or taxi, it would take her over an hour and a half to get into centre of Barca...so I'd expect it to be the other way round, and Nelly leaving well before Martina. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless Nelly was getting a lift or taxi, it would take her over an hour and a half to get into centre of Barca...so I'd expect it to be the other way round, and Nelly leaving well before Martina. 

remember its not so far from Martinas to the villa though it didnt take Alburto long at all to deliver the booze that one night but my other thought was Martina could have had something else to do first and they hook up later i guess we wont know unless a translator picks up something or one of them comes home with the other that would be pretty obvious then though lol

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

remember its not so far from Martinas to the villa though it didnt take Alburto long at all to deliver the booze that one night but my other thought was Martina could have had something else to do first and they hook up later i guess we wont know unless a translator picks up something or one of them comes home with the other that would be pretty obvious then though lol

I'm not sure where Martina's is in relation to the villa. It would be nice of Martina to go to B1 or B2 one night, then we would have a better idea where it was in relation to B4 then...

il y a 16 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

That's what they need to do, hook up out of sight.

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw, she came home at 16.22...

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw, she came home at 16.22...

this reminds me in a way of when we found out Irma had taken some of the girls to a sex club so every time they went out there was always someone wondering if they were going to the sex club,but now we wonder if these to are meeting off cam

• Upvote 1