Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

When I was in my middle 20's and married, if I wanted to explore and be adventurous with another woman, I would have been called a cheating husband.  That was the social and moral values at that time, my generation. 

Has time changed the those values for the current 20 somethings.

It's still cheating no matter how you look at or how you try to justify it in your own mind!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The other members reactions towards you prove your words . 

Do you honestly think I give a rats ass about what other members reactions on this forum are about me?  Save yourself some time in trying to figure that one out little boy.......I DON'T!!  Unlike you and others that are so full of yourselves.

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you honestly think I give a rats ass about what other members reactions on this forum are about me?  Save yourself some time in trying to figure that one out little boy.......I DON'T!!  Unlike you and others that are so full of yourselves.

As I said , you are everyone’s example in this forum and a beacon of hope with your comments . I am surprised you said that I am correct only to say that you don’t give a rats ass 😇 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said , you are everyone’s example in this forum and a beacon of hope with your comments . I am surprised you said that I am correct only to say that you don’t give a rats ass 😇 

Enough beating this dead horse....I don't care what other members on this forum think or react to me.  I don't sugar coat shit and if people can't handle that, it's their own damn problem.  I also don't kiss these tenants asses in hope for something out of them and that goes for when I used to be a subscriber.  So DD, in other words....spare me your fucking bullshit and move on!!

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Enough beating this dead horse....I don't care what other members on this forum think or react to me.  I don't sugar coat shit and if people can't handle that, it's their own damn problem.  I also don't kiss these tenants asses in hope for something out of them and that goes for when I used to be a subscriber.  So DD, in other words....spare me your fucking bullshit and move on!!

It is funny with you when you lose control 😇 Smaller messages dear Harley 😇

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

When I was in my middle 20's and married, if I wanted to explore and be adventurous with another woman, I would have been called a cheating husband.  That was the social and moral values at that time, my generation. 

Has time changed the those values for the current 20 somethings.

Yeah people realised religion just exists to control people and we're all just animals that want to have sex with other people. so instead of putting shame onto others its now accepted that you can fuck someone and its not the end of the world.

kinda like one day eating mcdonalds and not your wifes cooking. don't cry over spilt cum

• Sad 1

I'm trying to put together (for me) a timeline of the Martina at B4 events.  The comments in the forums can be cryptic at times, especially if there is a translation involved.  

I asked a question in the B4 video comments section. There is a video posted on HotScopes of an outdoor meal, B4 terrace, below the pool. Martina and Alberto attending. I'm trying to find out the date this took place.

Interesting: Martina and Nelly sat together at one end of the table, and at the other end of the table sat Alberto and Bogdan. 

Thanks for any details that may come my way. 

27 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm trying to put together (for me) a timeline of the Martina at B4 events.  The comments in the forums can be cryptic at times, especially if there is a translation involved.  

I asked a question in the B4 video comments section. There is a video posted on HotScopes of an outdoor meal, B4 terrace, below the pool. Martina and Alberto attending. I'm trying to find out the date this took place.

Interesting: Martina and Nelly sat together at one end of the table, and at the other end of the table sat Alberto and Bogdan. 

Thanks for any details that may come my way. 

good luck with that i dont even know if Noldus has that info its not the kind of thing most keep track of 

58 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Yeah people realised religion just exists to control people and we're all just animals that want to have sex with other people. so instead of putting shame onto others its now accepted that you can fuck someone and its not the end of the world.

kinda like one day eating mcdonalds and not your wifes cooking. don't cry over spilt cum

Hmm...not sure of you're bashing religion or being sarcastic?

I will say that setting aside religion, I find 98% of RLC participants immoral, unethical, and with very little integrity.  While most recognized religions profess morality, ethics, and integrity, one doesn't need to have faith in G-d to have these characteristics. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Learn all you want and give it a try, the fact that you are so into learning it tells me that your relationship with your boyfriend/husband is in poor shape.  I personally know several couples that got into the swinging lifestyle and none of them made it, but do what you think is best with the swinger lifestyle instead of making your own relationship work!!

Wow.

Il y a 9 heures, Chicago515 a dit :

I think sleeping in front of a free camera is a way for them to possibly satisfy a requirement to be seen on free cameras or receive a bonus for time in front of a free camera. Many times you see people sleep on couches instead of their beds our their guest bedroom’s bed. I have no proof of this idea but it makes sense to me. 

Can't be bad, getting a bonus for sleeping and we have the pleasure of watching alberto as well.