Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

M's body language shows that she is really under pressure at the moment. Smokes like a chimney, bites her finger nails, can't sit still, when she stands upright she permanently shifts her weight from one leg to the other, keeps touching her eye brows. She evidently has to cope with an extremely stressful situation. I will keep my fingers crossed. 

il y a 1 minute, Peterandpaul a dit :

M's body language shows that she is really under pressure at the moment. Smokes like a chimney, bites her finger nails, can't sit still, when she stands upright she permanently shifts her weight from one leg to the other, keeps touching her eye brows. She evidently has to cope with an extremely stressful situation. I will keep my fingers crossed. 

Brought on only by herself, my heart bleeds for her.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Il linguaggio del corpo di M mostra che al momento è davvero sotto pressione. Fuma come un camino, si morde le unghie, non riesce a stare ferma, quando sta in piedi sposta continuamente il peso da una gamba all'altra, continua a toccarsi le sopracciglia. Evidentemente deve affrontare una situazione estremamente stressante. Terrò le dita incrociate. 

E' il prezzo da pagare per soddisfare i suoi appetiti sessuali😆

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

Martina has obviously got a bladder infection. She runs to the toilet every 5 minutes. No wonder after this weekend ;-)>

Yeast infections are not uncommon with girl-on-girl action. 
But what do I know - I only play a doctor on TV.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Il linguaggio del corpo di M mostra che al momento è davvero sotto pressione. Fuma come un camino, si morde le unghie, non riesce a stare ferma, quando sta in piedi sposta continuamente il peso da una gamba all'altra, continua a toccarsi le sopracciglia. Evidentemente deve affrontare una situazione estremamente stressante. Terrò le dita incrociate. 

Se Martina si rende conto di quello che sta facendo sia coerente e lasci Alberto perché lui dimostra disagio per la situazione ma non ha le palle per farlo . Sono alla deriva ......

• Upvote 1