Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

3 minuti fa, robert21 ha detto:

Sono stupito di quanto è assurdo il comportamento di Alberto .... non riesco a comprendere che tipo di persona è ..... un giorno si dispera e si arrabbia e l'altro ci ride sopra pur sapendo come si comporta Martina .. ... lei è sessualmente malata ma lui è altrettanto fuori di testa ..... Martina da furba appena ritorna dalle sue avventure lo accontenta un po per tenerlo buono tanto non deve faticare molto ..... maniera complice un rapporto di coppia aperto ma in realtà è una situazione incomprensibile. Forse si spiegherebbe se non fosse vero il rapporto che hanno ma solo se fossero una coppia per il progetto RLC e basta ..... mah

• Like 1

you can see that in Spain they are very advanced, this is the situation that the woman supports the man, that asshole Alberto is playing all day long, instead poor Martina has to sacrifice herself to bring the bread home, I don't know if RLC can be seen in Spain, because Martina, also has this problem, many people might recognize her

everyone judges Alburto by how we would feel in this situation we forget there are men that actually get off on watching their wife have sex with another man,one i was in night in a bar this guy tried his ass off to get me to have sex with his wife i was not sure if he wanted to watch and i didnt even ask and then he actually got a attitude when i wouldnt do it,so Alburto being ok with her having sex with another woman is not that weird i guess

Hace 2 horas, Sergio dijo:

se ve que en España están muy adelantados, esta es la situación que la mujer sostiene al hombre, ese gilipollas de Alberto se pasa todo el día jugando, en cambio la pobre Martina tiene que sacrificarse para traer el pan a casa, no sé si RLC se puede ver en España, porque Martina, también tiene este problema, muchas personas podrían reconocerla.

en españa si podemos ver RLC sin restricciones

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

you can see that in Spain they are very advanced, this is the situation that the woman supports the man, that asshole Alberto is playing all day long, instead poor Martina has to sacrifice herself to bring the bread home, I don't know if RLC can be seen in Spain, because Martina, also has this problem, many people might recognize her

RLC viewers are a minority and many would never admit it so she is fairly safe. There are 5 million people in Barcelona, what are the odds of meeting her?

• Like 1

Martina is on school break from March 19 to early April. Before she hooked up with Nelly, she was nearly always home. Now, she's hardly ever home. And if you watched her 3 hour sex session with Nelly, have we ever seen this level of passion and affection when she has sex with Alberto? I don't recall ever seeing that much kissing and caressing, holding and hugging and falling off the bed and continuing on the floor passionately when she's with Alberto.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina is on school break from March 19 to early April. Before she hooked up with Nelly, she was nearly always home. Now, she's hardly ever home. And if you watched her 3 hour sex session with Nelly, have we ever seen this level of passion and affection when she has sex with Alberto? I don't recall ever seeing that much kissing and caressing, holding and hugging and falling off the bed and continuing on the floor passionately when she's with Alberto.. 

Her school break starts at the end of this week. She went to her course yesterday in spite of being very tired. And she’s gone today.

6 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina è in pausa scolastica dal 19 marzo all'inizio di aprile. Prima di uscire con Nelly, era quasi sempre a casa. Ora, non è quasi mai a casa. E se hai guardato la sua sessione di sesso di 3 ore con Nelly, abbiamo mai visto questo livello di passione e affetto quando fa sesso con Alberto? Non ricordo di aver mai visto così tanti baci e carezze, tenersi e abbracciarsi e cadere dal letto e continuare appassionatamente sul pavimento quando è con Alberto .. 

Hai ragione, ma non si può paragonare il fuoco ardente dei primi periodi di una relazione, con la fiammella di un rapporto che dura ormai da anni...è un intensità completamente diversa

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

everyone judges Alburto by how we would feel in this situation we forget there are men that actually get off on watching their wife have sex with another man,one i was in night in a bar this guy tried his ass off to get me to have sex with his wife i was not sure if he wanted to watch and i didnt even ask and then he actually got a attitude when i wouldnt do it,so Alburto being ok with her having sex with another woman is not that weird i guess

Yes but alberto isn't watching

il y a 1 minute, EMMETT111 a dit :

yes that is true and it has been said by some that sure Alburto knows what is going on but if he was to see it actually he might not be so happy about it 

I agree, do you think M&N would allow Alberto & Boggy to get it on? 😄

• Haha 2