Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Yes...but some have met them when partying in Barca, or holidaying somewhere exotic on RLC money...

I don't disagree, they make decent money (fair do's), i never actually said 'where did it all go wrong', i was merely agreeing with another post😃

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Gracias, te ves encantador y tenemos la suerte de que pases por este interesante y nuevo momento de desarrollo con todos los cambios de Martina y su efecto en tantos (fanáticos de RLC y fanáticos del Foro) deseos de salud y felicidad para ti y tu familia. .

Thank you you seem lovely and we are lucky to have you stop by in this interesting and new development time with all of the Martina changes and her effect on so many (RLC fans and Forum fans ) wishes of health and happiness for you and family.. 

For fuck sake, are you trying to surgically attach your nose in her ass?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

I don't disagree, they make decent money (fair do's), i never actually said 'where did it all go wrong', i was merely agreeing with another post😃

I know Red...It was just a famous quote from a event involving George Best...famous football playboy of the time...

oz.Typewriter: 46 Years at a Typewriter

I was just making this point when responding to this original post

Martina and all the other women on RLC will never make anything of their lives, RLC will always haunt them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Les Arabes aiment un peu de viande blanche. 😆

Pour les Arabes de Doubaï ces filles ne sont que des p🤬 juste bonnes pour baiser mais pas pour le mariage vous imaginez la honte dans leur famille.

For the Arabs of Dubai, these girls are just p🤬 just good for fucking but not for marriage you can imagine the shame in their family

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Pour les Arabes de Doubaï ces filles ne sont que des p🤬 juste bonnes pour baiser mais pas pour le mariage vous imaginez la honte dans leur famille.

For the Arabs of Dubai, these girls are just p🤬 just good for fucking but not for marriage you can imagine the shame in their family

Hey if Trump can marry a former nude model that did lesbian poses that was from Slovenia  and make her first lady of the USA then i would say there is hope for these girls

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

all this talk how the girls have no future because they ran around naked on cam and faked a few lesbian shows ,answer me this one how is that any worse than what half the famous young actresses in hollywood  have done now days except they get paid more,edited i didnt mean M and N  are fake that was not my point 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, cecil90 said:

A quick summary:

Martina told Alberto everything when she arrived and they were both laughing.

How about a detailed account?  I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and overheard Martinas explanations.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I know Red...It was just a famous quote from a event involving George Best...famous football playboy of the time...

oz.Typewriter: 46 Years at a Typewriter

I was just making this point when responding to this original post

Martina and all the other women on RLC will never make anything of their lives, RLC will always haunt them.

lol oh yes georgie boy, simply the Best😉

• Upvote 1

Sono stupito di quanto è assurdo il comportamento di Alberto....non riesco a comprendere che tipo di persona è .....un giorno si dispera e si arrabbia e l'altro ci ride sopra pur  sapendo come si comporta Martina.....lei è sessualmente malata ma lui è altrettanto fuori di testa .....Martina da furba  appena ritorna dalle sue avventure lo accontenta un po per tenerlo buono  tanto non deve faticare molto.....questo non è un accettare in maniera complice ma un rapporto di coppia  ma è una situazione incomprensibile. Forse si spiegherebbe se non fosse vero il rapporto che hanno ma solo se fossero una coppia per il progetto RCL e basta .....mah