Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

She...the visitor....probably had an argument with her long time live-in boyfriend. The boyfriend wanted her to stop sleeping around and being a promiscuous slut puppy. He also wanted her to help with the cleaning of the apartment, maybe do some dishes.    Some men...huh!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

M&A scopa in cucina

Coerenti con loro stessi ......probabilmente Alberto ha accettato qualche altra richiesta e lei gli ha dato senza troppa fatica un contentino ....uomo senza palle !!!!!! 

Finally , RLC seems to have found by luck and just by one simple visit of Martina in the villa some months ago , the perfect successor of the Paul and Leora apartment . It is all the same again , popularity ( a look of the posts the last 3,5 years is equal to the ones the last 4-5 months ) , Alberto is Paul, Martina at almost the age that Leora began and instead of Leora introducing the bating to the audience , Martina is introducing us to some of the best lesbian sex ever . It is an inevitable comparison and to be honest , I think Martina has only just began her reign 😉😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, robert21 said:

Consistent with themselves ...... probably Alberto accepted some other request and she gave him a sop without too much effort .... man without balls !!!!!! 

I agree with your assessment. I saw the fucking in the kitchen, and then she said something, and they moved to the bedroom.  I don't have a sub. so I don't know the quality of the bedroom fuck.  Let me add some thing here. From Alberto's point of view, he's so disgusted that he uses her as a cum dump.  He gets his sex without the emotional commitment.  As much as she loves Nelly sex, Martina still wants the dick, no matter how mediocre Alberto is.

Nice observation! 

• Like 1