Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

11 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

This isn't Marta.

It's the first time I see her. I find that she looks a bit like Martina.. they could pass as sisters.

But according to @emnv, she's a classmate. 👍

In the beginning , I said it was Marta  because she is also slim and this bad lighting in this apartment isn’t helping so many times to see better . Maybe Martina at her new role then 😉 , one of the few times seeing a visitor in general in this apartment , well done Martina .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In the beginning , I said it was Marta  because she is also slim and this bad lighting in this apartment isn’t helping so many times to see better . Maybe Martina at her new role then 😉 , one of the few times seeing a visitor in general in this apartment , well done Martina .

She is taller and younger (she is only 18) than Marta

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No worries, mate. They (her and Marta) look different too. She looks taller.

I like her, she seems like a fun and kind presence.

How many people have visitors at 11pm at night?  I may understand if the visitor has emotional stress ( family...or boyfriend) and needs talking.

This just seems like a casual visit. Hi there....how you doing... whats new....would you like a soda?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

How many people have visitors at 11pm at night?  I may understand if the visitor has emotional stress ( family...or boyfriend) and needs talking.

This just seems like a casual visit. Hi there....how you doing... whats new....would you like a soda?

She needs a shoulder...and Martina's stepped in

8 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Pas de soucis, mon pote. Ils (elle et Marta) ont l'air différents aussi. Elle regarde atelier.

Je l'aime bien, elle semble être une présence amusante et gentille.

Moi aussi je l'aime bien elle a l'air spontané et expressive 👍

I like her too she looks spontaneous and expressive 👍

20 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

No worries, mate. They (her and Marta) look different too. She looks taller.

I like her, she seems like a fun and kind presence.

New people in the apartment , always wondering why Martina wasn’t bringing new faces 😉 Perhaps the Russian environment has helped 😁

23 minutes ago, emnv said:

She is taller and younger (she is only 18) than Marta

Pff ... barely legal 😂🤣 and adult then 😉 otherwise it would have been UM 😂🤣

I appreciate your info and hope you keep informing us ☺️