Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

12 hours ago, yelt said:

Agreed!  What about Bog and Nell?

12 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I don't have a subscription. My knowledge about Bog and Nell is very limited.

** I'd say the Bogdan/Nelly relationship is solid (very).

I don't have a sub either (nor do I want one), it of course means that we don't see everything, which is maybe just as well for we sensitive souls - B4, girls licking each other's genitals, no thanks 🤮

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Many things , questions that lot of people have , if anyone finds the time and read all the archives concerning Martina and Alberto / Nelly and Bogdan during all their appearances by both couples since they joined RLC , you will find most of the answers as to everyone’s reality and script that has developed in his / her mind . 

A journey to memory lane and studying the participants , it is the best way  to “ marry “ the past with present actions and for anyone to make his/her own conclusions . No matter whatever we are speculating / trying to figure out / explain , the truth is only one ; That only these 4 people actually know what goes on because it is for each of them their lives . And for whoever can somehow , someway interpret their actions and what we see , no one can go inside their mind and know what they think .They only know what’s going on .

The history of these 4 people is quite big with RLC , archives are here at CC so for anyone to read and understand better .

** I'm surprised you said that, DD.  You are always telling us about Masha's thoughts and what she's thinking, it's almost as if you're inside her mind.  It's understandable of course, I know you're a big fan/cheerleader of Masha.  Though I sometimes think that a little speculation and wishful thinking creeps in. 😄

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

** I'm surprised you said that, DD.  You are always telling us about Masha's thoughts and what she's thinking, it's almost as if you're inside her mind.  It's understandable of course, I know you're a big fan/cheerleader of Masha.  Though I sometimes think that a little speculation and wishful thinking creeps in. 😄

I am a fan of pure , real and spontaneous people , a fan  of those who live and enjoy the life in maximum , this means having much craziness of course , I “hate” the ones who  “ pretend “ or fake or any close to these characterizations . That’s why I enjoy Gina , Masha , Martina to name a few 😇 

I will write it again , i like to watch tenants that live WITH the cameras and not the ones who live FOR the cameras . The above 3 names are an example , some more and some less with this attitude Linda and Tibor from the couples category are in this direction also I believe .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

** I'd say the Bogdan/Nelly relationship is solid (very).

I don't have a sub either (nor do I want one), it of course means that we don't see everything, which is maybe just as well for we sensitive souls - B4, girls licking each other's genitals, no thanks 🤮

Maybe for the girls, it's like the old joke, once you get passed the smell you've got her licked!😆

• Haha 2

il y a 32 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I am a fan of pure , real and spontaneous people , a fan  of those who live and enjoy the life in maximum , this means having much craziness of course , I “hate” the ones who  “ pretend “ or fake or any close to these characterizations . That’s why I enjoy Gina , Masha , Martina to name a few 😇 

I will write it again , i like to watch tenants that live WITH the cameras and not the ones who live FOR the cameras . The above 3 names are an example , some more and some less with this attitude Linda and Tibor from the couples category are in this direction also I believe .

I'm not quite sure your average woman would bate on kitchen tables somehow🙂

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I'm not quite sure your average woman would bate on kitchen tables somehow🙂

As long as you manage to make your GF bate in front of you , then you have achieved quite a lot . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** An interesting question, one that could fill a full thread.  I think that some/most men wouldn't be too distressed by a wife/girlfriend 'having it off' with another female; but if their female partner was 'having it off' with a male, they would be devastated!  It just doesn't seem so troubling if she's being 'silly' with a female - but if it was male, that's a 'no no'.  Of course, some men get off on these girl-girl scenarios for 'kinky' reasons. 😯

As someone once said to me "I don't know what I want in a woman, but I know what I don't want and that is some other blokes cock inside her"  🙂  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

** An interesting question, one that could fill a full thread.  I think that some/most men wouldn't be too distressed by a wife/girlfriend 'having it off' with another female; but if their female partner was 'having it off' with a male, they would be devastated!  It just doesn't seem so troubling if she's being 'silly' with a female - but if it was male, that's a 'no no'.  Of course, some men get off on these girl-girl scenarios for 'kinky' reasons. 😯

🤣

There's a blast from the past...I haven't heard that phrase in ages...