Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

10 minutes ago, valdemar said:

I  just looked at Alberto doing dishes. He had 2 wine glasses drying on countertop. Did he had some wine with Bogdan?

No, he got them off the table. They were Martina's and Nelly's from the evening before they left...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, he got them off the table. They were Martina's and Nelly's from the evening before they left...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has anyone heard how the dual of M&N are doing?  I can't wait till they return and Alberto and Bogdan find out M&N are moving in together. 

• Haha 1

Just now, yelt said:

Has anyone heard how the dual of M&N are doing?  I can't wait till they return and Alberto and Bogdan find out M&N are moving in together. 

Yes...apparently they've eloped and aren't coming back...🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...apparently they've eloped and aren't coming back...🙄

Sounds about right.  What a loss for RCL?  They just continues to go down hill, like so many other business affected by covid. One could speculate they got caught up in a lie with the travel note or the parent disapprove of the relationship or they are having the time of their lives.  

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Sounds about right.  What a loss for RCL?  They just continues to go down hill, like so many other business affected by covid. One could speculate they got caught up in a lie with the travel note or the parent disapprove of the relationship or they are having the time of their lives.  

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

I think it'll be the latter, tbh...I don't think Martina and Nelly were going to her mams with intention of spilling the beans regarding their relationship...I think Nelly was just being introduced as a friend...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it'll be the latter, tbh...I don't think Martina and Nelly were going to her mams with intention of spilling the beans regarding their relationship...I think Nelly was just being introduced as a friend...

Oh no..Didn't think they would spill the beans but the parents and brother are smart enough to figure it out.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

....but I like happy endings 🥴

The happy ending would be Martina running back into the arms of her man (Alberto) telling him she realized how much she loved him. Telling him she has made a big mistake, the trip was a mistake. Telling him she has been with other men and she will stop the craziness. But only if he attempts to get a job, and shows he loves her more than anything and whats a real life with her. Also, She thought she was in love with Nelly but Nelly thought this was just fun, a game.  Nelly said she can not leave the man she loves and lovers her.  Martina and Nelly will remain friends only without involvement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2