Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

5 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

thank you, makes sense, has alberto go to get it? or gone to be with it if it has to be put to sleep ?

I can't keep up with the conversation, as they are not speaking standard Spanish, but caught on that she was referencing Blackie. 

On the other hand, when she talks to Nelly, she's talking in standard Spanish and I understand what they're saying if there's no loud background noise. 

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

I can't keep up with the conversation, as they are not speaking standard Spanish, but caught on that she was referencing Blackie. 

On the other hand, when she talks to Nelly, she's talking in standard Spanish and I understand what they're saying if there's no loud background noise. 

It would make sense, alberto would be devastated if his dog died, i gathered she was not talking to nelly as nelly was in the kitchen in her own home at the time of the conversation. thank you for translating what you can.:) 

52 minutes ago, DidiHamann said:

Are you monogamous? How many people have you had sex with? If it's more than one then you haven't mated for life, you're a serial monogamist. As in, you're monogamous with one partner after another.

I think it's something like 27% of Westerners have experience in a consenting non-monogamous relationship, so it's not like it's a rare occurrence.

It seems a serial monogamist is akin to a woman is a little bit pregnant.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, mingo said:

Non riesco a tenere il passo con la conversazione, poiché non parlano spagnolo standard, ma ho capito che si riferiva a Blackie. 

D'altra parte, quando parla con Nelly, parla in spagnolo standard e capisco cosa stanno dicendo se non c'è un forte rumore di fondo. 

Stava parlando con sua madre, ma ho capito poco.....maledetto slang..

• Like 1