Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

they had only one nerve left and you must have got on it.     😁

I just checked in and they are are out again, and I'm ok with that, but......at least leave the tv on so there's actually something to watch!  😠

• Haha 2

This is really crazy.  Seven posts (including this one) since last Friday, and four of them are mine, AND, I'm a freebie watcher.  You could make all twelve cameras free.....there's nothing to watch so there's nothing to comment on!  Unless you like watching Tibor clean/organize electronic gear or be on the computer.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, panther73 said:

This is really crazy.  Seven posts (including this one) since last Friday, and four of them are mine, AND, I'm a freebie watcher.  You could make all twelve cameras free.....there's nothing to watch so there's nothing to comment on!  Unless you like watching Tibor clean/organize electronic gear or be on the computer.

What this shows is that there is more activity on the Linda & Tibor Home activities #2 forum  than there is on the real true  home activities. 8 posts versus ? activity

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sting409 said:

What this shows is that there is more activity on the Linda & Tibor Home activities #2 forum  than there is on the real true  home activities. 8 posts versus ? activity

Sting409 is exactly right!  It falls into the sad but true category!  #9 thank you!🤣

Is Linda even still there I wonder ?......normally she is in bed until 10 or later in the morning, now I missed her for 4 days in a row. Nothing on Insta from her for days, but I see Tibor postings every day, jumping around like a moron with Little children. I noticed several days ago that Linda took up a new job as Photographer on weddings and party's, so maybe that takes all of her time these days.  She, however, has to watch for a fast burnout though........from doing totally nothing all day for years, to working 60 hours a week ?...that must have an impact on this appartement. Ill start making the popcorn 😉.  PS: PLS don't PM me on the insta info, it will be ignored !!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Hmm...all the free cams are blocked (as of now) for all channels.

Who at RLC had a brain fart and decided this is how to attract new membership?

Ma poi fanno totalmente a caso. Alcuni appartamenti rimangono premium per poche ore, altre per mezza giornata.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What makes absolutely no sense to me is how can Leora & Malia when they have their little play times (which I'm told are timed for the most part) where they are stroking the kitties, never lead to anything else.  Does anyone else find this strange but me?  It sounds like they have done the exact same thing now for over a year.  Aren't they even curious as to how fingering one another would feel?  Do they think it would feel the same as if they were doing it to themselves and that's why they don't do it or is it really just a show to occupy the loyal fans from all their absences?  I wouldn't care what they did out of the apartment as long as when they were in the apartment they would change it up....don't be haters on me, i'm just throwing it out there.

OT Harley, but I agree with you here...it IS strange, and pathetic...

(*Sarcasm alert*)Hey, according to the worshipers, what L&M do is showing unabated love for each other, and is totally unique, whereas all the similar and far superior events the GOV do are poor copies and all just shows...But I couldn't possibly comment because I don't watch either...😏

I might get less shit posting this on the Linda/Tibor thread...🤣

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT Harley, but I agree with you here...it IS strange, and pathetic...

(*Sarcasm alert*)Hey, according to the worshipers, what L&M do is showing unabated love for each other, and is totally unique, whereas all the similar and far superior events the GOV do are poor copies and all just shows...But I couldn't possibly comment because I don't watch either...😏

I might get less shit posting this on the Linda/Tibor thread...🤣

Thanks for responding because I wasn't fully awake when I posted that and you made me realize that I posted it in the wrong thread so thanks for that.  I don't like to upset the apple cart when it comes to their fans but I will move the post to the appropriate thread.  Thanks Naga and have a good day!

• Upvote 1