B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you must really be excited for the big shindig about to happen then.  i can't wait to hear all the praise the place get's because i'm sure it will be the party of the century!!

The anticipation is overwhelming:cry:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

No amount of time or war paint will improve any of them unfortunately, they are what they are.

You find none of the girls attractive yet you watch the apartment, it must be Bogdan and Cesar who floats your boat. 🤣

EDIT: Nothing wrong with that if it's what you are into. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

You find none of the girls attractive yet you watch the apartment, it must be Bogdan and Cesar who floats your boat. 🤣

EDIT: Nothing wrong with that if it's what you are into. 🙂 

Holly is just about the best of a bad bunch and that's pushing it, you can't  put any of the girls in any of the apartments on the same pedestal as kitty for natural looks, in fact they wouldn't even have a toe on it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Holly is just about the best of a bad bunch and that's pushing it, you can't  put any of the girls in any of the apartments on the same pedestal as kitty for natural looks, in fact they wouldn't even have a toe on it.

That's your opinion. Look you have your favourates same as everyone else but you don't have to go putting the rest down with derogative comments. Enjoy watching your favourates without slagging the rest is all I'm saying. 🙂 

• Upvote 4

il y a 2 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

That's your opinion. Look you have your favourates same as everyone else but you don't have to go putting the rest down with derogative comments. Enjoy watching your favourates without slagging the rest is all I'm saying. 🙂 

From the guy who said Holly looks like Stan Laurel🙃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Thought I read it was the 9th, tommorrow? That gives them 24 hours - should be enough!!

figured out my mistake just realized i lost a day this week woke up thinking it was friday already duh Emmett 

I think peoples expectations for tomorrow nights party and what they could be hoping for could be dashed if certain residents partners are present unless of cause they take part which I do not think would happen... I see M has been shopping probably a new party frock or a buzz buzz toy 😉

il y a 17 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

The difference there is I wasn't being nasty, your comment 'best of a bad bunch' is plainly to be nasty. 🙄

Well they are a bad bunch😑, if you think that's nasty so be it, i feel sorry for poor holly having a resemblance of a man😏

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well they are a bad bunch😑, if you think that's nasty so be it, i feel sorry for poor holly having a resemblance of a man😏

I would say they are an average bunch across all the apartment and that, for me, is a good thing. I'd hate to see perfectly formed model types in the apartments. Average looking girls who look a mess in the morning is fine with me as I can relate to that.!!!😊

• Haha 1