Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

I've got nothing against Alberto, I just don't want to see him naked. I'm watching them fuck in the kitchen and moving the video so I cut him out of the frame so as not to see his muffin top belly. I personally wish Martina would do more solo stuff.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I honestly don't see Martina as 'all that' and a bag of chips in the lover dept. 

A lot of good points Mark and I agree with DD, well said.  I will have to think about the idea that Martina is not the greatest lover in the world.  You are right and here is where I would want to see older tape.  She certainly could work harder to seduce Alberto.  But that leads to the question of "is the spark still there".  Anyway, good points.

Also agree with you on lesbians, many being territorial, etc.  I've known some that I had some attraction with but we couldn't move forward because I am bi.   It reminded me of vegetarians who refuse to eat their veggie burger if it was cooked on a grill that had meat on it.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

A lot of good points Mark and I agree with DD, well said.  I will have to think about the idea that Martina is not the greatest lover in the world.  You are right and here is where I would want to see older tape.  She certainly could work harder to seduce Alberto.  But that leads to the question of "is the spark still there".  Anyway, good points.

Also agree with you on lesbians, many being territorial, etc.  I've known some that I had some attraction with but we couldn't move forward because I am bi.   It reminded me of vegetarians who refuse to eat their veggie burger if it was cooked on a grill that had meat on it.

hilarious comparison....oh those damn purists....   

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

BTW their effort right now is a huge improvement.  Bravo to both of them.  I do want their relationship to succeed.

Being 10 years together , I think they have been doing great 😇 But I think Martina is in need of a change , this doesn’t mean she doesn’t love Alberto . I just believe she wants more for herself in a variety of things . But let’s see what happens if the rumors that Alberto is thinking to leave RLC prove correct . 

• Like 1