B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

53 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If so, then they must have just changed the names temporarily

The plane is next to Babi’s name indicating that Masha is due to be back on May 20 .. Masha has also left Rome with only a hand luggage I believe , just the necessary stuff  then ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

It's bad enough that all the actors in Barca and everywhere are mixed
now they have also taken Rome
The dead villa should be saved, otherwise nothing counts

Is Masha relationship with her new guy already over, or why is she now spontaneously staying for 4 more weeks in another country?

RLC concept just sucks. Instead of giving a look into the private lives of the residents, they pull them out of their lives so that they all die of boredom.

Slowly but steadily, RLC is losing more and more substance. Since the loss of the Russian apartments, RLC is facing a painful death. It won't be long now.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Is Masha relationship with her new guy already over, or why is she now spontaneously staying for 4 more weeks in another country?

it probably wasn't planned that way
Maybe there is extra money for Masha?
and Hedi will now appear temporarily in Barca instead in Rome.

bad development overall, you right

49 minutes ago, exploreeq2 said:

I honestly feel bad for the cat, it seemed pretty attached to her, and i don't really see people giving it attention.. Cats kinda choose there person, and now its left there 😞

no worries, Masha will have the manky cat in the tub soon as...but what will Megs say? The look of disdain she gives that cat are fierce!!