B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I go out for a few hours and come back to find Masha in residence B4 and Babi taking over in Rome. OK I was wrong on every front....still Masha and Hedi could be fun, and a few parties in rome featuring Tanya could also be good. Is May 20th another change day?

Maybe she'll import the whole gang over from Rome and push out all the villa tenant.  Sinister that one.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you should have killed the piece of crap!  now all he is going to do is hurt some other girl and so on and so on.  sorry Ashley, but the best place for a guy like that is 6 feet under IMO.

You should be banned wishing for a person to die .. shame on you of what you have written here no matter what a person is and has done in life . He is neither a pedophile or serial rapist that these are the only ones that I also believe that they deserve the worse . Really pity you have such an idea about people . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You should be banned wishing for a person to die .. shame on what you have written here no matter what a person is and has done in life . He is neither a pedophile or serial rapist that these are the only ones that I also believe that they deserve the worse . Really pity you have such an idea about people . 

So violence against women is ok with you?

• Upvote 4

With the new RLC announcements , it becomes clear then why Babi has been masturbating this time during her presence in Rome , it was never  like this before . Let’s see how Babi will handle being a resident by herself . So far , she has been doing great . 

My only thing is if Masha doesn't return to Rome. She has all her life there. Her cats, her friends, her computer and her music productions equipment and her painting material, etc. And besides she's one of the oldest RLC tenants. Hope RLC doesn't fuck up

• Upvote 2

Just now, costa049 said:

My thing is if Masha doesn't return to Rome. She has all her life there. Her friends her computer and her music productions and painting equipment, etc. And she's one of the oldest RLC tenants. Hope RLC doesn't fuck up

Biggest thing for me is how she so easily abandon the cats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

My only thing is if Masha doesn't return to Rome. She has all her life there. Her cats, her friends, her computer and her music productions equipment and her painting material, etc. And besides she's one of the oldest RLC tenants. Hope RLC doesn't fuck up

Extended holidays it is , nothing more nothing less ☺️

• Upvote 1