B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The only bad thing about Masha spending an extra month in B4 are all the asshole comments from assholes on this board complaining about it everyday. Get the fuck over it already.

I'm not a big Masha fan but this is OK im my book - some of us take a positive outlook!🤪

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

You obviously did the right thing but many women (and I guess men) go back to their abusive partner over and over again and continue to be abused. Its one of the things the 'experts' have trouble fathoming out. I did contact RLC managemnt about the aggression on March 16. After many email exchanges they said 'they would not tolerate violence in their apartments' but would not interfere with relationships.

Well I left him but couldn't get rid of him, he wouldn't leave my apartment! Tenants in the US have all the laws on thier side. He finally left when I threatened to take him to court. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Ma che fine ha fatto il ragazzo che era con Masha? 

He was last mentioned being in Bolzano .. I believe he soon appears in Rome again with his ex 😉

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well I left him but couldn't get rid of him, he wouldn't leave my apartment! Tenants in the US have all the laws on thier side. He finally left when I threatened to take him to court. 

This not me being patronising, but well done! In the UK the laws have changed a bit whereas at one time the police refused to get involved in 'a domestic' Now its different but there still people here who suffer physical and mental abuse and are too scared to do anything. I really hope Gina is not one of those. In Russia and Ukraine there are some horrendous stats on wife beating and violence and this is where most of these girls come from. It may be the accepted norm for them and add that to Venezuelans who appear to have little respect, its a toxic mixture. Lets hope she manages things OK

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This not me being patronising, but well done! In the UK the laws have changed a bit whereas at one time the police refused to get involved in 'a domestic' Now its different but there still people here who suffer physical and mental abuse and are too scared to do anything. I really hope Gina is not one of those. In Russia and Ukraine there are some horrendous stats on wife beating and violence and this is where most of these girls come from. It may be the accepted norm for them and add that to Venezuelans who appear to have little respect, its a toxic mixture. Lets hope she manages things OK

Finland , Sweden , Norway and Russia .. these 4 countries and domestic violence is one and the same thing 😔too many cases .. weather is a big factor .. and incredible consumption of alcohol at home 😔

Apologies to fellow forum members for a comment like this and especially the Ines that come from these countries , just a statistical fact and nothing against the majority of the population of these countries ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I hope Rocco keeps on watching RLC and makes finally a trip to Barcelona with Masha there till the 20th May

Even if that was to happen, I don't think it would be any different than what happened with Masha Gina and Cesar.