Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

At this moment snd the way their investment goes , they can’t afford losing apartments ( Kitty was abused by Smith a month or so ago , it could have been the end for one more presence by them ) . We had the Gina / Cesar issue which was pretty tensed and this - sorry to say - minor issue today . I think only if something completely extreme happens( punches , kicks, blood ) they will make the apartment offline . Let’s hope we don’t reach this point. 

I agree - unless it gets really nasty, and in that case they will go UM, nothing will be done.

2 hours ago, emnv said:

I hardly follow this couple, listening this guy makes my stomach ache.

In the few times that I have followed them, I heard twice that he does not have "papers" and had problems with the police.

Yesterday I heard a phone conversation in the living room, he was telling another person that he is a squatter, and has had problems with other squatters who threw him out.

For me this is definitely not the right place for a person like him. We can't expect anything but trouble in this apartment, but perhaps I am wrong and someone enjoys it.

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Linda and Tibor have one of the healthiest relationships on RLC, if not the healthiest IMO. They're together and on RLC for almost 4 years now, already married, and I've never seen them having one single argument, at least on cams. They seem pretty happy with each other, their relationship seems solid, they workout together regularly (and other things) and they have sex from time to time. Hope they continue like this 

I think the idea of only allowing couples where everything is perfectly harmonious is wrong. Sure, there is a point where an resident becomes unbearable, but that is not reached when a couple just argue more than average.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At this moment snd the way their investment goes , they can’t afford losing apartments ( Kitty was abused by Smith a month or so ago , it could have been the end for one more presence by them ) . We had the Gina / Cesar issue which was pretty tensed and this - sorry to say - minor issue today . I think only if something completely extreme happens( punches , kicks, blood ) they will make the apartment offline . Let’s hope we don’t reach this point. 

Like throwing her off the balcony?...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The song says .. “ When a man loves a woman “ , you simply paraphrase it to a “ When a woman loves a man “ and here’s the story .. Gina loves this guy , the guy knows it , anything  that is happening it can’t be more normal than what we watch . But the problem is that Gina seems to be addicted to him and although I believe she knows that this isn’t right , she can’t escape .. again , love it is . 

I have no problem with curly as to me he has done nothing  wrong 😁 , his behavior is one of the millions of men that do this daily to women as there are also million women who take advantage of their men , there’s no difference between the two sexes . The difference with this story it is that it is happening in front of cameras and obviously the heat is at the maximum point . If they both don’t calm down , I expect worse things to happen that might ultimately lead to closing again one more apartment . Let’s hope that common sense will prevail and when they are out of cameras , they can talk their behavior for the life inside the apartment , although the drama between these two gives the complete meaning of “ private life of other people 24/7 “ 😬

So you think he's done nothing wrong because other men treat women like shit.  You're even putting laughing emojis after your statement. Unbelievable!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Like throwing her off the balcony?...:dodgy:

Then it is beyond control of RLC .. Police and so on .. but it is live and with no delay loop to manage and catch anything extreme like this.. I could say that Gina maybe throws him out of the window 😱

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then it is beyond control of RLC .. Police and so on .. but it is live and with no delay loop to manage and catch anything extreme like this.. I could say that Gina maybe throws him out of the window 😱

She hasn't threatened to, like he has...

15 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

So you think he's done nothing wrong because other men treat women like shit.  You're even putting laughing emojis after your statement. Unbelievable!

I never say that it isn’t wrong .. it is one of the worst .. I say that this is something that it is happening daily to million of other couples and it is unfortunately not strange to see it happening also with them . It is real life issues between a couple , nothing less , nothing more .. but as miscvoyeur said , it is also Gina who has hit repeatedly . The problem is the cameras and that we watch and judge , if it wasn’t , they would be simply one more next door couple . 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's often the one that hits him first.

Yes, sort of, but he is also aggrevating things. If she slaps, he hits back. He is definitely not as calm as Smith in these situations.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never say that it isn’t wrong .. it is one of the worst .. I say that this is something that it is happening daily to million of other couples and it is unfortunately not strange to see it happening also with them . It is real life issues between a couple , nothing less , nothing more .. but as miscvoyeur said , it is also Gina who has hit repeatedly . The problem is the cameras and that we watch and judge , if it wasn’t , they would be simply one more next door couple . 

Your post I quoted had this in it, this is you saying you think he's doing nothing wrong, and laughing about it.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have no problem with curly as to me he has done nothing  wrong 😁

Yes Gina is not innocent either, but two wrongs don't make a right.  I'm simply pointing out how wrong it is to pass off Bruno's behaviour as acceptable because it happens in other relationships,

Edited by ddhothot
multiquote