Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

He is a liar, manipulative and violent, he just threatened to kill her for hitting him lightly.
He is in illegal status in the Country, hasn't valid resident papers. He should be kicked out of RLC immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, emnv said:

C'est un menteur, manipulateur et violent, il a juste menacé de la tuer pour l'avoir frappé légèrement.
Il est en situation illégale dans le pays, n'a pas de papiers de résident valides. Il devrait être expulsé de RLC immédiatement.

Puisque vous connaissez son identité réelle et que vous ne l'aimez pas et qu'en plus il est violent et se drogue et en situation irrégulière sur le territoire ça ne vous suffit pas ?

qu'attendez-vous pour le signaler au service d'immigration vous rendrez un grand service à tous les membres du forum qui le déteste mais vous ne le ferez pas alors ça ne sert à rien de vous plaindre.

Bruno a de la chance que je ne connaisse pas son identité à votre place je n'hésiterais pas une seconde à le dénoncer.

Et en ne le faisant pas vous vous rendez tous un peu complice.

Since you know his real identity and you don't like him and in addition he is violent and does drugs and in an irregular situation in the territory that is not enough for you?

what are you waiting for to report it to the immigration service you will be doing a great service to all the forum members who hate it but you will not do it so there is no point in complaining.

Bruno is lucky that I do not know his identity in your place I would not hesitate for a second to denounce him.

And by not doing so you are all making yourself a little complicit.

• Sad 1

Nothing of what  has been expected , hasn’t happened already . Very predictable , I just believe it happened earlier , I thought it would be a week or so , but in a way it is a week if we add the unofficial moving of the couple last Tuesday in the apartment 🥸😁 ... 

I don’t think it will change something , this will be the pattern here , a Kitty & Smith upgraded version but with Gina risking also to be removed  from RLC if domestic violence occurs , this is different now than being the GOV that she was and the fights that even if they were happening in the villa , would affect her RLC presence much less than now . 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing of what  has been expected , hasn’t happened already . Very predictable , I just believe it happened earlier , I thought it would be a week or so , but in a way it is a week if we add the unofficial moving of the couple last Tuesday in the apartment 🥸😁 ... 

I don’t think it will change something , this will be the pattern here , a Kitty & Smith upgraded version but with Gina risking also to be removed  from RLC if domestic violence occurs , this is different now than being the GOV that she was and the fights that even if they were happening in the villa , would affect her RLC presence much less than now . 

It's sad, but I have to agree with you. I don't want another version of Kitty and Smith (they look more mature now). Gina is in a very happy stage of her new life in this nice apt. And he has to take more control over himself and, if necessary, let himself get helped with her help (sorry for the redundancy).

2 hours ago, emnv said:

He is a liar, manipulative and violent, he just threatened to kill her for hitting him lightly.
He is in illegal status in the Country, hasn't valid resident papers. He should be kicked out of RLC immediately.

If that's all true, it's very sad and serious But how do you know that?

2 hours ago, bryan901 said:

He broke a door in the bedroom and left at 9:55...Loser

That explains that door leaning against the wall. He really has to take more control over his anger, and Gina should help him with it