Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nothing of what  has been expected , hasn’t happened already . Very predictable , I just believe it happened earlier , I thought it would be a week or so , but in a way it is a week if we add the unofficial moving of the couple last Tuesday in the apartment 🥸😁 ... 

I don’t think it will change something , this will be the pattern here , a Kitty & Smith upgraded version but with Gina risking also to be removed  from RLC if domestic violence occurs , this is different now than being the GOV that she was and the fights that even if they were happening in the villa , would affect her RLC presence much less than now . 

All this talk about Bruno hasn't changed my opinion about him...I think he's a lovely lovable guy, and I hope my daughters find someone just like him to settle down with and to look after them...😏

1 day Gina, no matter what her feelings are for him, Gina will say 'enough is enough'...I just hope it's sooner rather than later...

Remember...this behaviour from him is when he's been filmed...😬

Imo, Bruno/Cesar/Curly/FS is a lot more volatile and dangerous than Smith...

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think many of you are totally missing the point.  I am a romantic about what we see here as much as DD or the next person ... but the group who thinks this IS A BUSINESS and these are all SHOWS are entirely correct.

This was a BRILLIANT move for RLC.    

Think about if this is your business.  What would be some of your metrics?   One of them I think would be HOW MANY FUCKS PER DAY PER APARTMENT ARE THE CUSTOMERS GETTING TO SEE?

Bruno and Gina are GOLD on this.  If I was the boss of RLC, I would say get them into their own apartment ASAP because you know you will get at least one FUCK per day.   And a real FUCK not a fake FUCK.   You also get a lot of drama, some of the best bates from Gina ever, Gina naked more than most of the other girls.  What is not to like?   So yeah your maintenance bills are a bit higher for broken doors, etc.   And you might need to up the liability insurance if they kill each other ... but hey ... RLC is putting the product most of us want ... front and center.   It's brilliant from RLC perspective.   If they can get her to explore her bi side ... so much the better. 

Do I like Bruno and am I worried about these two?  Yes.  But RLC is not sutpid.  Sorry my friend DD.

Writing this post made me horny.

Your arguments are great , but I tell you something that is statistically proved . Couples after a certain amount of time , become boring . Subscribers don’t fancy anymore to see a couple fuck for the 500th time , they have seen it already, if they miss it once , they can catch up another time , boring it becomes .

The only thing that can keep a couples apartment “ subscriptions busy “ , it is their interactions with others . Everyone wants to see guests , new faces that maybe won’t be shy and do things on cameras , take showers naked , maybe flirting while one of the two isn’t present in the apartment ( tribute to legendary Dick and Jane 😁👏👏 who for such a short time , so many talks of the short , tempting and super sensual girl who was often visiting and everyone was expecting that Dick fucks her brains out - sorry for my expression 😱🙄 ) , generally for an apartment to not becoming boring , it needs to stay busy with other things except sex . 

The biggest asset of this couple it is that they are both locals and they have a big circle of friends , something that I believe it will prove to their benefit in the long term and the things that can be in the apartment ( parties , friend gatherings for talks and games and so on ) . But in order also for this to be successful , new faces are needed to be seen , otherwise, if it is going to be only the girls or the faces we are seeing so far , it won’t be of much change than their stay in the villa 😇

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The song says .. “ When a man loves a woman “ , you simply paraphrase it to a “ When a woman loves a man “ and here’s the story .. Gina loves this guy , the guy knows it , anything  that is happening it can’t be more normal than what we watch . But the problem is that Gina seems to be addicted to him and although I believe she knows that this isn’t right , she can’t escape .. again , love it is . 

I have no problem with curly as to me he has done nothing  wrong 😁 , his behavior is one of the millions of men that do this daily to women as there are also million women who take advantage of their men , there’s no difference between the two sexes . The difference with this story it is that it is happening in front of cameras and obviously the heat is at the maximum point . If they both don’t calm down , I expect worse things to happen that might ultimately lead to closing again one more apartment . Let’s hope that common sense will prevail and when they are out of cameras , they can talk their behavior for the life inside the apartment , although the drama between these two gives the complete meaning of “ private life of other people 24/7 “ 😬

So that makes it right then?...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All this talk about Bruno hasn't changed my opinion about him...I think he's a lovely lovable guy, and I hope my daughters find someone just like him to settle down with and to look after them...😏

1 day Gina, no matter what her feelings are for him, Gina will say 'enough is enough'...I just hope it's sooner rather than later...

Remember...this behaviour from him is when he's been filmed...😬

Imo, Bruno/Cesar/Curly/FS is a lot more volatile and dangerous than Smith...

I agree that he is more dangerous .. Gina is just one more girl for him and he takes advantage of the situation , this I have no doubts . I just can’t blame him because he is smart . It is morally wrong , but I don’t  judge this here , i only say that the guy is taking advantage of the girl , a girl that she knows that the guy is taking advantage of her but still , she continues . I do also believe that curly cares for her but he isn’t ready for a commitment , if the chance for a fuck comes , he will take it. I think Gina will say the obvious “ sorry , I have a BF “ .

Smith is an Angel compared to Bruno 🤓

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only thing that can keep a couples apartment “ subscriptions busy “ , it is their interactions with others . Everyone wants to see guests , new faces that maybe won’t be shy and do things on cameras , take showers naked , maybe flirting while one of the two isn’t present in the apartment ( tribute to legendary Dick and Jane 😁👏👏 who for such a short time , so many talks of the short , tempting and super sensual girl who was often visiting and everyone was expecting that Dick fucks her brains out - sorry for my expression 😱🙄 ) , generally for an apartment to not becoming boring , it needs to stay busy with other things except sex . 

See what I mean?  You are such the romantic!

I don't disagree with anything you said.  Surely you could tell I was being a bit satirical in my post.  I just don't think it was stupid to give them their own apartment.  Especially when you bring in YOUR points about friends, etc.  The potential for this apartment to become exciting is quite good.  And the fact that they are a bit of a train wreck together, makes it even more exciting.   My mom watched stuff like this, they are called SOAP OPERAS in the US.  Just no sex.

We explore these people in the dark because of language barriers.  Like we still don't know what made Nelly cry with Masha and Bogdan.  Same is true that we do not know what goes on in RLC management meetings.  I would like to believe they realize the fake shows are problematic and I would hope they are trying to find solutions.  Yes we can blame COVID-19 but soon that excuse won't be valid anymore.  To me this was a move by RLC to put more realism in front of the customers.  They fuck like rabbits and it's not fake.  It might be staged and they may KNOW they have to fuck to get paid ... but it is not like a fake lesbian show that we see too much of.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So that makes it right then?...

It isn’t right , but we wouldn’t know anything of the problems we have seen on cameras if for example we just watch a couple in a bar kissing , dancing , smiling with one another .. could you tell that they have these issues at home ? We just judge because we can watch . I just think that it is a couple like millions of others with problems like this , this is what makes this apartment at the end completely real with the behaviors we see . 

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

See what I mean?  You are such the romantic!

I don't disagree with anything you said.  Surely you could tell I was being a bit satirical in my post.  I just don't think it was stupid to give them their own apartment.  Especially when you bring in YOUR points about friends, etc.  The potential for this apartment to become exciting is quite good.  And the fact that they are a bit of a train wreck together, makes it even more exciting.   My mom watched stuff like this, they are called SOAP OPERAS in the US.  Just no sex.

We explore these people in the dark because of language barriers.  Like we still don't know what made Nelly cry with Masha and Bogdan.  Same is true that we do not know what goes on in RLC management meetings.  I would like to believe they realize the fake shows are problematic and I would hope they are trying to find solutions.  Yes we can blame COVID-19 but soon that excuse won't be valid anymore.  To me this was a move by RLC to put more realism in front of the customers.  They fuck like rabbits and it's not fake.  It might be staged and they may KNOW they have to fuck to get paid ... but it is not like a fake lesbian show that we see too much of.

I think what we see in cameras between these two is completely true , Cesar loves to fuck Gina ( although I think he has fucked better 😬 🙈 ) but for Gina , as I have stated soon after she started submitting to him , she is might having the sex of her life( which might be also a reason that she is also attached to him  so much ) . 

And again , for me personally as I have said repeatedly ,I watch RLC for the people who participate , trying to see their reactions , foresee their decisions , analyze their characters , that’s what intrigues me watching RLC. The adult entertainment is the bonus for me 😁the cherry on the top of the cake 😆 

RLC needed to find a solution to manage and last a bit more till the changes start happening any time soon as i believe , it can give them this 4-5 weeks of extended time interest for subscriptions☺️😇

27 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

A lot of hot debate on this - I can only repeat what I was emailed by RLC managment: ''We will not tolerate violence in apartments but will not interfere witha relationship''. Ambiguous ?

At this moment and the way their investment goes , they can’t afford losing apartments ( Kitty was abused by Smith a month or so ago , it could have been the end for one more presence by them ) . We had the Gina / Cesar issue which was pretty tensed and this - sorry to say - minor issue today . I think only if something completely extreme happens( punches , kicks, blood ) they will make the apartment offline . Let’s hope we don’t reach this point.