Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

El piso está en el centro de Barcelona. Apartamento antiguo, el estilo del piso es un regalo, puede tener entre 80 y 100 años. El edificio tiene probablemente 5-6 pisos. Están en el piso superior. Puede ser un ascensor o no. La edad del apartamento explica por qué se levanta el piso de la cocina y el baño. Cerca del puerto. A poca distancia de la Playa de la Barcelona.

Fantastic report, did you get a copy of the apartment key? 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Fantastic report, did you get a copy of the apartment key? 🤨

I am working on it!.

Prices of apartments in the neighborhood about 3500-4000 euros per square meter.   Renovations were very expensive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am pretty certain that this apartment was not N&B's apartment in Barcelona.  The streets in this neighborhood were laid out before there were motorized vehicles, and are generally too narrow to allow any parking.  Some of the other apartment buildings have elevators (lifts) others do not, even if the building has five or six stories.  That means there are few old people living in such buildings.  I think this apartment's location is probably good/great for those into Barcelona's club and party scene.

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why would anyone watch this place with this fucking idiot in it? 🙄

Maybe because other people don't have a problem with him? Or maybe for the same reason you would comment in a thread about someone you claim you don't like, because they can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, emnv said:

In one of their recent fights he said to Gina: we are very different, I am Venezuelan and you are Ukrainian

Thanks for Gina’s info , I thought she was Russian , can’t remember an older post revealing being Ukrainian , your contribution is great 😇