Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Nelly looks amazed with the apt

They either didn’t have a clue  then of this apartment or it has been renovated so much that they can’t even recognize the changes 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

As far as I'm concerned, RLC might as well close up this apartment as fast as they opened it. I can't imagine anyone watching these two clowns.

It will be more of the same as when in the Villa, and for me thats the problem. Its recycling the same people but I live in hope this will change as time goes by, plus the covid business progress allowing people to travel. 🙏

It is one of the moments watching this couple that you think that till they break up ( that I strongly believe and I feel sorry for Gina because she will get extremely sad and perhaps start drinking and doing one stupid thing after another to forget 😔 ) they will fuck at every inch of this house and somehow contribute to RLC’s technical ( audiovisual department 😄 ) of possible sex angles ,camera positions and adjustments and all these tiny but essential information 😂🤣for any future tenant 😂🤣😂🤣 Somehow , Gina and curly are “ testing “ the apartment 😆😆😆

• Haha 1