Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

1 hour ago, Benny19 said:

This apartment is great but too good for Gina & Bruno because they will not last long.

I really think that Gina deserves a chance with this apartment also without Bruno. But at the same time, I think this place is kind of realistic. Some women look for shitty men as partners. It's sad, but it's just part of the real world.

I think/hope Gina is capable enough to end the relationship if needed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est du foutage de gueule pour ne pas perdre les primes et les salaires du mois .

Tout ne tourne pas autour de cela, des problèmes de couples, cela arrive partout, et c'est exactement ce qu'ils ont 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, costa049 said:

If that's all true, it's very sad and serious But how do you know that?

I hardly follow this couple, listening this guy makes my stomach ache.

In the few times that I have followed them, I heard twice that he does not have "papers" and had problems with the police.

Yesterday I heard a phone conversation in the living room, he was telling another person that he is a squatter, and has had problems with other squatters who threw him out.

For me this is definitely not the right place for a person like him. We can't expect anything but trouble in this apartment, but perhaps I am wrong and someone enjoys it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Linda and Tibor have one of the healthiest relationships on RLC, if not the healthiest IMO. They're together and on RLC for almost 4 years now, already married, and I've never seen them having one single argument, at least on cams. They seem pretty happy with each other, their relationship seems solid, they workout together regularly (and other things) and they have sex from time to time. Hope they continue like this 

• Like 5

il y a une heure, moos54 a dit :

Tout ne tourne pas autour de cela, des problèmes de couples, cela arrive partout, et c'est exactement ce qu'ils ont 

Je me demande bien à quel moment vous allez ouvrir les yeux et toujours faire comme si il était le roi de la gentillesse.

le jour où il foutra son poing dans la gueule de Gina, tu diras qu'elle l'a cherché !!!

il y a 54 minutes, costa049 a dit :

Linda et Tibor ont l'une des relations les plus saines sur RLC, sinon la plus saine de l'OMI. Ils sont ensemble et sur RLC depuis près de 4 ans maintenant, déjà mariés, et je ne les ai jamais vus avoir une seule dispute, du moins sur les caméras. Ils semblent assez heureux l'un avec l'autre, leur relation semble solide, ils s'entraînent régulièrement (et d'autres choses) et ils ont des relations sexuelles de temps en temps. J'espère qu'ils continueront comme ça 

Je peux te dire que tu ne regardes pas tout le temps car après leur mariage, cela a chauffé entre eux et devant les caméras, à peine mariés , au bord de la rupture !

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

It's sad, but I have to agree with you. I don't want another version of Kitty and Smith (they look more mature now). Gina is in a very happy stage of her new life in this nice apt. And he has to take more control over himself and, if necessary, let himself get helped with her help (sorry for the redundancy).

The song says .. “ When a man loves a woman “ , you simply paraphrase it to a “ When a woman loves a man “ and here’s the story .. Gina loves this guy , the guy knows it , anything  that is happening it can’t be more normal than what we watch . But the problem is that Gina seems to be addicted to him and although I believe she knows that this isn’t right , she can’t escape .. again , love it is . 

I have no problem with curly as to me he has done nothing  wrong 😁 , his behavior is one of the millions of men that do this daily to women as there are also million women who take advantage of their men , there’s no difference between the two sexes . The difference with this story it is that it is happening in front of cameras and obviously the heat is at the maximum point . If they both don’t calm down , I expect worse things to happen that might ultimately lead to closing again one more apartment . Let’s hope that common sense will prevail and when they are out of cameras , they can talk their behavior for the life inside the apartment , although the drama between these two gives the complete meaning of “ private life of other people 24/7 “ 😬

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

I hardly follow this couple, listening this guy makes my stomach ache.

In the few times that I have followed them, I heard twice that he does not have "papers" and had problems with the police.

Yesterday I heard a phone conversation in the living room, he was telling another person that he is a squatter, and has had problems with other squatters who threw him out.

For me this is definitely not the right place for a person like him. We can't expect anything but trouble in this apartment, but perhaps I am wrong and someone enjoys it.

This is another stupidity of RLC , they “allowed”  Gina to have an apartment of her own with the request by her as it seems that the boyfriend moves with her ( total speculation of course ),  obviously they both have other apartments ( the ones that they used to live before entering RLC , especially curly ) , either of her or of him as i don’t think that this is like their “ normal “ apartment in Barcelona , they can be easily renting their apartments to others so to make money ( illegal in many countries to make the overenting - if this term exists 😬 - , but I don’t think they are afraid to risk with such things , curly has been involved to even worse things during the pandemic )  . 

I don’t know if RLC is aware with the papers as it can cost big problems to them I guess with the immigration office . On the other hand , he is already many years in Spain and in Europe as we know , it isn’t so difficult managing to stay undetected , especially when he speaks Spanish , it makes it easier for him . There are millions of illegal people in each EU country but somehow , and in favor of human rights perhaps , the countries aren’t so strict to chase down all of these people . The problem for me are the temper issues that have been appearing more often and this is what I think will cost both of them their future in this apartment . I find it very naive , in my opinion , that curly risked all of his possible future RLC presence by deciding to become a “normal “ for RLC , it might be that he has big financial problems as the pandemic has affected his “business “ as it seems . 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is another stupidity of RLC , they “allowed”  Gina to have an apartment of her own with the request by her as it seems that the boyfriend moves with her ( total speculation of course ),  obviously they both have other apartments ( the ones that they used to live before entering RLC , especially curly )

I think many of you are totally missing the point.  I am a romantic about what we see here as much as DD or the next person ... but the group who thinks this IS A BUSINESS and these are all SHOWS are entirely correct.

This was a BRILLIANT move for RLC.    

Think about if this is your business.  What would be some of your metrics?   One of them I think would be HOW MANY FUCKS PER DAY PER APARTMENT ARE THE CUSTOMERS GETTING TO SEE?

Bruno and Gina are GOLD on this.  If I was the boss of RLC, I would say get them into their own apartment ASAP because you know you will get at least one FUCK per day.   And a real FUCK not a fake FUCK.   You also get a lot of drama, some of the best bates from Gina ever, Gina naked more than most of the other girls.  What is not to like?   So yeah your maintenance bills are a bit higher for broken doors, etc.   And you might need to up the liability insurance if they kill each other ... but hey ... RLC is putting the product most of us want ... front and center.   It's brilliant from RLC perspective.   If they can get her to explore her bi side ... so much the better. 

Do I like Bruno and am I worried about these two?  No I do not like him and yes I am worried.  But RLC is not stupid.  Sorry my friend DD.

Writing this post made me horny.

• Confused 2