Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

50 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the idea of only allowing couples where everything is perfectly harmonious is wrong. Sure, there is a point where an resident becomes unbearable, but that is not reached when a couple just argue more than average.

Arguing is also important for the relationship because if you never argue, you'll never face off problems. But It's also important that you argue and face the problems as an adult, with maturity, and learn and grow with it and fix what's wrong. And most importntly, realize when you're not ok and when you need help, and let people help you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Arguing is also important for the relationship because if you never argue, you'll never face off problems. But It's also important that you argue as an adult and learn and grow with it and fix what's wrong

This is the key part to it. Like another old say 'Never go to bed on an argument'

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Arguing is also important for the relationship because if you never argue, you'll never face off problems. But It's also important that you argue as an adult and learn and grow with it and fix what's wrong

Yes, this would be perfect. But, keep in mind, the world is not perfect.

It is not the viewers' task to educate the residents. The idea is only that we get a glimpse of what is not normally seen, because it happens behide closed doors.

Not every relationship is constructive. We can only hope that Gina will quickly realize what is best for her, but that is not the viewers or RLC's task.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, this would be perfect. But, keep in mind, the world is not perfect.

It is not the viewers' task to educate the residents. The idea is only that we get a glimpse of what is not normally seen, because it happens behide closed doors.

Not every relationship is constructive. We can only hope that Gina will quickly realize what is best for her, but that is not the viewers or RLC's task.

True. But they are together for more than 1 year already and they're not kids anymore. And they should be more adults when arguing and have maturity to face off their problems to realize what's wrong and to fix it for their own health, if they want to build a life together

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It can also be an interesting part of the life in the apartments. A conflict sort of give us a window into their relationship. A completely perfect couple would be quite boring.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

True. But they are together for more than 1 year already and they're not kids anymore, and they should be more adults when arguing have maturity to face off their problems to realize what's wrong and to fix it for their own health 

I totally agree with you. They should. But there are not.

Keep in mind, It is their life, their mistakes and ultimately also their consequences.

We only watch. If we are stupid enough to pay for RLC. 😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I totally agree with you. They should. But there are not.

Keep in mind, It is their life, their mistakes and ultimately also there consequences.

We only watch. If we are stupid enough to pay for RLC. 😂

Of course it's their life. But they can't keep arguing like this, with this violence, and not facing what's wrong and not fixing it. And if he doesn't control his anger and behave more adult, it will not only be bad for his own health, but she will also end up with a depression, or even worse (in case of domestic violence which I hope it never happens)  

• Upvote 1

Don't we all agree that physical violence, verbal abuse, domestic violence, etc.  ... all of this is bad, wrong, problematic, and troubling.   If anyone disagrees with this, please state so for the record.

But there are millions of couples (married or not) that suffer from these problems.  We are not going to solve these problems by focusing on just one couple on RLC.

One reason I am not so concerned is they end up fucking literally hours after they have a blow up.  That is unheard of in my world.  My parents had some big fight that lasted for WEEKS.   I had problems with boyfriends that lasted for DAYS.    My days get busy but I love checking in here and I have to admit I have never seen their anger because by the time I check in, they are into the make-up fuck.  I'm still looking for the busted door.

I think I can make the argument that we are HELPING these two by facilitating them being on camera.  Wouldn't you think Caesar would be more aggressive if they were in their own apartment without cams?  Gina too perhaps.

Maybe RLC can solve global domestic abuse by putting cams in all homes with troubled marriages and relationships!  (This last sentence is sarcasm but the rest of my post is fairly serious).

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, costa049 said:

True. But they are together for more than 1 year already and they're not kids anymore. And they should be more adults when arguing and have maturity to face off their problems to realize what's wrong and to fix it for their own health, if they want to build a life together

It depends what their problems are...Bruno could have plenty...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It depends what their problems are...Bruno could have plenty...😏

It's iportant in a relationship that you know your partner well, at the point of knowing his/ her problems to help build and grow stability for each other