B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

The main problem for Bogdan is that Nelly is an alcoholic who is also anorexic.  She needs professional help for both conditions.

From replay last night, Nelly collapses on the stairs going to Megan's suite and neither Marina nor Megan can move her.  They go to the kitchen and call to Bogdan for help.  Bogdan arrives, and carries Nelly to her bed.   (Probably the RLC 'plan' was for Martina, Nelly, and Megan to sleep in Megan's bed.  However, Nelly falls into such a stupor that she cannot move, let alone play in any games  ('Plan' because Lorraine went to the guest bedroom, and Holly and Masha went to their rooms, leaving Megan, Martina, and Nelly to 'do the show'.)

Both Nelly and Martina are experienced in girl-girl sex, so Bogdan showing an old video of Masha and Nelly having sex would not shock Martina in the least.  More damaging to any Nelly-Martina relationship is Nelly's alcoholism.

---------------

As for Bogdan,  his job seems to be manager of the Barcelona properties.   He supervises no one.  For those repairs he cannot do himself, he hires contractors.  The c,leaning lades are a service obtained from a contractor.  From what others have said, he does not hire, re-hire, or fire the girls and couples.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Again, with all due respect, I asked "did" he. I hope I'm not going to have to explain what a question is.

Maybe you need to explain to yourself what a question is, since I was just asking one. I just didn't understand how we got from a post about Nelly having seen a video of the threesome to speculation that Bogdan & Megan were somehow plotting to undermine N&M's relationship, and I was wondering if I had missed some additional facts or translations being posted. The answer, apparently, is no.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So busy busy day.  I am exhausted.  Two soccer games and a baseball game.   Wondering if tonight might be a fun night in RLC Nation.

Looks like answer is NO.

Decided to pick this one post from my friend Harley to respond to.   First, if DD was into open relationships, he might not be a bad choice for being part of my world.  

Second, Harley I am surprised you are not detecting my sarcasm creeping into my posts as I slowly start to realize that RLC is perhaps a giant fraud.

Last night (after several glasses of wine) I was hoping for something REAL and exciting.  It did not happen.  My comments were mostly aimed at being part of a group who ALL was hoping for some REAL action.  Again we were dissapointed.  Like tonight too.

But where you are wrong Harley my friend, is I do not feel like I have wasted money.  I did have fun last night.

But to your your point, I can't see myself paying each month for the same old crap.  

I do wish all of you well.  I actually admire DD who still, with all the crap we have to put up with, seems to have faith that something exciting and beautiful will happen.   

It appears that Nelly and Martina is a unicorn.  You only get one unicorn in a lifetime.  So maybe we are done here.

I just wanna say 1 thing...Harley wouldn't get sarcasm if it slapped him in the face! He hates it...😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So busy busy day.  I am exhausted.  Two soccer games and a baseball game.   Wondering if tonight might be a fun night in RLC Nation.

Looks like answer is NO.

Decided to pick this one post from my friend Harley to respond to.  (1.) First, if DD was into open relationships, he might not be a bad choice for being part of my world.  

Second, Harley (2.) I am surprised you are not detecting my sarcasm creeping into my posts as I slowly start to realize that RLC is perhaps a giant fraud.

Last night (after several glasses of wine) (3.) I was hoping for something REAL and exciting.  It did not happen.  My comments were mostly aimed at being part of a group who ALL was hoping for some REAL action.  (4.) Again we were dissapointed.  Like tonight too.

But where you are wrong Harley my friend, is (5.) I do not feel like I have wasted money.  I did have fun last night.

But to your your point, (6.) I can't see myself paying each month for the same old crap.  

I do wish all of you well.  I actually admire DD who still, with all the crap we have to put up with, (7.) seems to have faith that something exciting and beautiful will happen.   

It appears that Nelly and Martina is a unicorn.  You only get one unicorn in a lifetime.  (8.) So maybe we are done here.

Hello Jen, you surprised me with your calmness, I thought you would have read me the riot act!  I know you are new to all of this RLC crap but you are wise and in time and before it's too late, I hope you drop them like a hot potato before they sink a hook in deep in the corner of your mouth like they did with me a long time ago.  The difference is, is that I wised up and saw the writing on the wall that the repeats would just keep repeating with very few new girls in cast so for my history and your benefit, I wrote them a nasty letter, fully expecting to be banned and that is what happened with no refund.  That in itself is what makes me who I am today with them....I hate RLC with a passion and that's the whole truth!!  Plus, I'm sure your family could use that extra $540.00 that IMO you are spending on a website that honestly doesn't give a damn about you!!

I like you, I think you are good for the forum, I just wish you would quit listening to the BS that DD is feeding everybody!!

1.  I'm sure he is, so I say go for it and you won't get a word in edge wise as he over analyzes you on everything!!

2.  I fucking hate sarcasm!!

3.  Aren't you married?

4.  Get used to it, there is plenty more where that came from.......trust me!!

5.  You did waste money IMO and the fun you had was it with DD and the forum or RLC?

6.  I see the wine is wearing off!!

7.  DD is a very desperate soul and is only here to see sex and pathetic sex at that!!

8.  I sure fucking hope so!!

Have a good night!!

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Maybe you need to explain to yourself what a question is, since I was just asking one. I just didn't understand how we got from a post about Nelly having seen a video of the threesome to speculation that Bogdan & Megan were somehow plotting to undermine N&M's relationship, and I was wondering if I had missed some additional facts or translations being posted. The answer, apparently, is no.

I just wonder, amongst all of the people who live in the villa, who would be most likely to even have the video of Nelly having sex with Masha? Do you think it would be Megan, Holly, or perhaps recently departed Gina? Or could it be that Nelly mistakenly emailed it herself to Martina? Or perhaps Masha sent it to Martina as an introductory video prior to their first meeting? Come on, or, do you think it's all made up? Another theory? It never happened? Or, the interpreter was mistaken? Choose one.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Jen, you surprised me with your calmness, I thought you would have read me the riot act!  I know you are new to all of this RLC crap but you are wise and in time and before it's too late, I hope you drop them like a hot potato before they sink a hook in deep in the corner of your mouth like they did with me a long time ago.  The difference is, is that I wised up and saw the writing on the wall that the repeats would just keep repeating with very few new girls in cast so for my history and your benefit, I wrote them a nasty letter, fully expecting to be banned and that is what happened with no refund.  That in itself is what makes me who I am today with them....I hate RLC with a passion and that's the whole truth!!  Plus, I'm sure your family could use that extra $540.00 that IMO you are spending on a website that honestly doesn't give a damn about you!!

I like you, I think you are good for the forum, I just wish you would quit listening to the BS that DD is feeding everybody!!

1.  I'm sure he is, so I say go for it and you won't get a word in edge wise as he over analyzes you on everything!!

2.  I fucking hate sarcasm!!

3.  Aren't you married?

4.  Get used to it, there is plenty more where that came from.......trust me!!

5.  You did waste money IMO and the fun you had was it with DD and the forum or RLC?

6.  I see the wine is wearing off!!

7.  DD is a very desperate soul and is only here to see sex and pathetic sex at that!!

8.  I sure fucking hope so!!

Have a good night!!

Great post DD...😏

Actually I got bored after line 4...

19 minutes ago, moules said:

More damaging to any Nelly-Martina relationship is Nelly's alcoholism.

This is one of the most accurate assessments of the evening.  We saw this last night when Martina opted to be close to Megan instead of comforting her alcoholic lover Nelly like she did the weekend before.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

The main problem for Bogdan is that Nelly is an alcoholic who is also anorexic.  She needs professional help for both conditions.

From replay last night, Nelly collapses on the stairs going to Megan's suite and neither Marina nor Megan can move her.  They go to the kitchen and call to Bogdan for help.  Bogdan arrives, and carries Nelly to her bed.   (Probably the RLC 'plan' was for Martina, Nelly, and Megan to sleep in Megan's bed.  However, Nelly falls into such a stupor that she cannot move, let alone play in any games  ('Plan' because Lorraine went to the guest bedroom, and Holly and Masha went to their rooms, leaving Megan, Martina, and Nelly to 'do the show'.)

Both Nelly and Martina are experienced in girl-girl sex, so Bogdan showing an old video of Masha and Nelly having sex would not shock Martina in the least.  More damaging to any Nelly-Martina relationship is Nelly's alcoholism.

---------------

As for Bogdan,  his job seems to be manager of the Barcelona properties.   He supervises no one.  For those repairs he cannot do himself, he hires contractors.  The c,leaning lades are a service obtained from a contractor.  From what others have said, he does not hire, re-hire, or fire the girls and couples.

Thank you with providing us with Bogdan's job description. At least we won't still be referring to him as a supervisor. Thanks again.

Can we get job descriptions for other RLC workers? I want to know what Carlos does...someone claimed that he was a pilot and all I need is the name of his airline so that I can never book a flight there.

• Haha 1