B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He has been banned multiple times 😑

No, there is a difference between being banned and quarantined. Those who are quarantined can still read all posts and give likes, but they can not comment or post  

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I also believe that it is something that concerns Russia / family issues and not RLC related . But it is just a speculation by my side . 

I heard too
that's on top of all of this relationship shit
and doesn't make things easier

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No, there is a difference between being banned and quarantined. Those who are quarantined can still read all posts and give likes, but they can not comment or post  

Ahh , ok , didn’t know that , I have read that he “ took holidays “ quite some times after mods decisions  and I believed that was “ banned “ .. wrong interpretation of things 😬🙄

29 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I heard too
that's on top of all of this relationship shit
and doesn't make things easier

I am sure we will be finding out soon what the issue was about , especially if it was something of great importance . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Защо продължават да ходят на балкона на Меган ?? Те имат свои собствени (3.17) ... Моля, оставете момичетата на мира! 

Maybe,because from Megan's balcony the view is better, Nelly's is below the level of the pool,even!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

изглеждаше ли доволна или ядосана? 😑

Nelly was happy,she laughed!While they were in Gina's apt.- he also, looked with interest!It looks like it realy was N&B's apt. while they were off camera!They constantly remembered with Bogdan:"This was here, that was so"...