B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I think a new problem is just emerging
Masha is not used to being in the second row, she will enforce your ideas because she is used to it.
There will be a rivalry between Nelly and Masha
Masha will win, Nelly is no longer the boss in the house as long as Masha is there.
The problems for Nelly continue to grow.

I think the last days , the relation between Masha and Nelly seems to be restored back to normal . They have taken both time to talk , they went out together , it seems that they found a common agenda again . They are both not children or amateurs  for this RLC business and they both know what it is better for both of them and  RLC . I think they will be just fine . 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Mark.  I did not think Nelly and Bogdan was a "show" ... but honestly the Russian music made me wonder.  I added this (a caveat that it could be a show) to my post to pacify the crowd that thinks it is all a fraud.  My point in a later post made that clear, i.e. OK if it's a show, it's a show.  RLC Management:  THESE ARE THE KINDS OF SHOWS WE WANT TO SEE.  NOT THE FAKE LESBIANS.

After more reflection, I wonder if Nelly's crying was a result of her feeling really bad about herself in front of Bogdan (still her true love it seems).  It appears she has an addiction and two weekends in a row (or two out of three, it all gets blurred at this point) ... she passed out and got sick and could not make it to the end zone (American football metaphor there).  It is said here there is tension with Boggy due to her relationship with to Martina.  So maybe all the crying (first with Masha then Boggy) is a bit of a "mea culpa" moment for her ... begging forgiveness from the guy who has stuck by her during good times and bad.   

I wish we could get some translation support for the Masha/Nelly crying conversation and the Bogdan/Nelly crying conversation.  It would put the quite well done lovemaking scene into proper context.  

At a few points you could almost hear Bogdan saying ... "you think Martina makes you cum?  Watch this!  I am going to blow your mind".  Simultaneously, Nelly was being so loving and a bit submissive as if to say "I'm so sorry Bogdan, I am so sorry.  Fuck me."

AGAIN ... WE ALL LOVE TO SPECULATE ... THE ABOVE IS MY SPECULATION!

Have a good night.

are you getting notifications ...you have to see this fuck 'show' in fitness room 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

are you getting notifications ...you have to see this fuck 'show' in fitness room 

now this a true show production... too bad she repulses me so much I don;t  even care to watch them...but a big production for those that like them..

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Just tuned in.  Was busy pontificating in Gina/Curly land.

Yes this more so than yesterday looks very staged.  

Maybe they see Gina/Curly getting their own apartment and they realize they need to fuck everyday so they get one too.

• Haha 1