B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

Ve la prendete con Nelly e Bogdan che stanno scopando dicendo che e’ uno sprttacolo, come se quello di Masha e Megan ora non fosse uno soettacolo😏 almeno N&B sono una coppia, e come da natura, scopano...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

is Masha actually licking Megs pussy right now ... ? thanks 

It looked like it but just a mutual baterama ...still sexy as hell 

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Just tuned in.  Was busy pontificating in Gina/Curly land.

Yes this more so than yesterday looks very staged.  

Maybe they see Gina/Curly getting their own apartment and they realize they need to fuck everyday so they get one too.

This does look very staged, unlike N&B of old, imo, although I didn't see their last sex session (or any sex session between them, for that matter), which was apparently a show too. 
I watchd a minute of this one, enough to pass comment, but the way Nelly squirms around like a bar of soap reminds me of her sessions with Martina...The mind boggles...🤔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It looked like it but just a mutual baterama ...still sexy as hell 

Never like when two (any two) of them finish about the same time and then have a chat....somehow doesn't ring true, but non the less, not bad!😋

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

You're picking on Nelly and Bogdan who are saying it's a sprout, as if Masha and Megan's is nownot a 😏 at least N&B are a couple, and as per nature, they...

t am not  judging their nature ?    don't get weird Mauri I just find Nelly whole character as I said repulsive ... I care so little for her behaviors and personality.. can't stand her personally ...   and I like the sex of 2 girls a lot... very sexy to ME

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You take it out on Nelly and Bogdan who are fucking saying it's a show, as if Masha and Megan's now wasn't a surprise 😏 at least N&B are a couple, and as of nature, they fuck ...

With N&B going down that route too, pretty much everything in B4 is a show now...

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

First they have sex and then Nelly cries randomly ... well

Yes, and at one point, I thought she was going to get up and leave!  Didn't look like was too happy with whatever Bogdan was telling her.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Con N&B che segue anche questa strada, praticamente tutto in B4 è uno spettacolo ora ...

Allora tutte le coppie etero o no che scopano davanti le cam, e’ uno spettacolo

As much as you hate,as much as you are angry ,sex between a man and a woman is preferable to all other pseudo lesb show!That's why i like Nelly and Bogdan, they do it the way they feel it in themselves!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1