B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

8 minutes ago, redfan said:

Nelly was happy,she laughed!While they were in Gina's apt.- he also, looked with interest!It looks like it realy was N&B's apt. while they were off camera!They constantly remembered with Bogdan:"This was here, that was so"...

mmm thanks!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Nelly and Bogdan are having sex now in their bedroom. 

It was quite spirited and Bogdan made a good effort.  He should offer lessons to Alberto.  I bet if Alberto would go down on Martina like Boggy did today ... she would not get so frustrated with Alberto.

NOW I have to admit, while watching, with the dramatic (violin? and piano) music and Nelly's body writhing in pleasure like she does ... arching her back ... etc.   a little birdie on my shoulder was whispering in my ear that this could all be scripted.  I mean ALL of it from the crying to the dancing to the music to the above-average (for RLC standards) sex.

Maybe I missed a page or two of posts ... but I am surprised there was not more comment on this.  But NOON Barca time is pretty early for the States perhaps.  Seriously as I reflect on this, it was an excellent performance (and maybe it was a performance).

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It was quite spirited and Bogdan made a good effort.  He should offer lessons to Alberto.  I bet if Alberto would go down on Martina like Boggy did today ... she would not get so frustrated with Alberto.

NOW I have to admit, while watching, with the dramatic (violin? and piano) music and Nelly's body writhing in pleasure like she does ... arching her back ... etc.   a little birdie on my shoulder was whispering in my ear that this could all be scripted.  I mean ALL of it from the crying to the dancing to the music to the above-average (for RLC standards) sex.

Maybe I missed a page or two of posts ... but I am surprised there was not more comment on this.  But NOON Barca time is pretty early for the States perhaps.  Seriously as I reflect on this, it was an excellent performance (and maybe it was a performance).

I watched it live and your right, it was a good 'performance' and along with the Russian music quite dramatic. 💥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think many even care of Boggy Nelly sex...rarely gets reported let alone commented on... ho humm   

but people barely report on WHAT'S HAPPENNING  .but pages of theories of what isn't happening or not relative to  real time events ... this is like weird how people are so invested in these paid characters that they see them with rich men , how they should live , how they are sending secret society messages to them,  planning their futures after RLC... and so imaginative  opinions of their lives ...so involved at a personal level instead of accepting ...these are paid characters , who know they are on camera to pretend to have some semblance of a real life ... you know make coffee, masturbate till your parts fall off... make dinner, have cocktails, masturbate till your vaginal area melts,  fall asleep, wake up ... play darts  drink and masturbate with your girlfriends ...  and repeat, get paid ....

sorry ranting in my bored moment ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't think many even care of Boggy Nelly sex...rarely gets reported let alone commented on... ho humm   

but people barely report on WHAT'S HAPPENNING  .but pages of theories of what isn't happening or not relative to  real time events ... this is like weird how people are so invested in these paid characters that they see them with rich men , how they should live , how they are sending secret society messages to them,  planning their futures after RLC... and so imaginative  opinions of their lives ...so involved at a personal level instead of accepting ...these are paid characters , who know they are on camera to pretend to have some semblance of a real life ... you know make coffee, masturbate till your parts fall off... make dinner, have cocktails, masturbate till your vaginal area melts,  fall asleep, wake up ... play darts  drink and masturbate with your girlfriends ...  and repeat, get paid ....

sorry ranting in my bored moment ... 

feel free, i agree with most of what you say

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I don't think many even care of Boggy Nelly sex.

I thought of that Mark.  I think it might have been you that shared a link to an old Nelly/Boggy video.  I don't think it was as passionate and dramatic as today.  But yes the veterans here may have a bit of "been there done that" when it comes to these two.

To me this raises the question ... IF TODAY NELLY AND BOGDAN WAS JUST A SHOW ... ok ... but wouldn't we the customers rather have shows like this than shows like Leora/Malia ... the fake lesbian shows ... Loraine and her shows ... etc. etc. 

If RLC brass is reading this ... they should pay attention. 

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I thought of that Mark.  I think it might have been you that shared a link to an old Nelly/Boggy video.  I don't think it was as passionate and dramatic as today.  But yes the veterans here may have a bit of "been there done that" when it comes to these two.

To me this raises the question ... IF TODAY NELLY AND BOGDAN WAS JUST A SHOW ... ok ... but wouldn't we the customers rather have shows like this than shows like Leora/Malia ... the fake lesbian shows ... Loraine and her shows ... etc. etc. 

If RLC brass is reading this ... they should pay attention. 

I don't see these as shows... couples have sex ... I had a sexy girlfriend for a few years and we had sex 3 times a day.... just a high libido, horny  thing ...so,  hardly unusual for a couple to have sex ...hardly a show ??  same with these girlfriends ..sex , mutual bating is just a sexy thing to do with each other ...just sexy playful not necessarily a show...  that this is a paid for  exhibitionism services site... yes some give shows , some more erotic and creative  than others ... but go back to Aleksandra and her conquest of the 3,  B4 girls... she was erotic and after them and they wanted her talented tongue and fingers ...hardly a show ...   this was horny girls in that right moment ...I don't believe for a minute those were shows ... 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They are a married couple , it is more than real , they used to have even better , crazy sex sessions when they were “ home “ in their country and environment . They were one of the most popular couples , many fans , Nelly actually one day wrote on a paper and pointed to the cameras - thank you guys -showing her appreciation  .. that’s also one of the reasons I think that RLC asked them to become COV in Barcelona , although Nelly seems that she always wanted to go to Barcelona . 

We should never doubt them as a couple , the unpredictable thing is the development of Nelly and Martina , I personally believed that it was only sex , but there are more things behind of what has happened and maybe one day they will be revealed at the forum . 

In my opinion , it is Nelly who somehow has lost control of the situation in Barcelona , although it seems that she had always an agenda but it became complicated . 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

but go back to Aleksandra and her conquest of the 3,  B4 girls... she was erotic and after them and they wanted her talented tongue and fingers ...hardly a show ...   this was horny girls in that right moment ...I don't believe for a minute those were shows ... 

I agree Mark.  I did not think Nelly and Bogdan was a "show" ... but honestly the Russian music made me wonder.  I added this (a caveat that it could be a show) to my post to pacify the crowd that thinks it is all a fraud.  My point in a later post made that clear, i.e. OK if it's a show, it's a show.  RLC Management:  THESE ARE THE KINDS OF SHOWS WE WANT TO SEE.  NOT THE FAKE LESBIANS.

After more reflection, I wonder if Nelly's crying was a result of her feeling really bad about herself in front of Bogdan (still her true love it seems).  It appears she has an addiction and two weekends in a row (or two out of three, it all gets blurred at this point) ... she passed out and got sick and could not make it to the end zone (American football metaphor there).  It is said here there is tension with Boggy due to her relationship with to Martina.  So maybe all the crying (first with Masha then Boggy) is a bit of a "mea culpa" moment for her ... begging forgiveness from the guy who has stuck by her during good times and bad.   

I wish we could get some translation support for the Masha/Nelly crying conversation and the Bogdan/Nelly crying conversation.  It would put the quite well done lovemaking scene into proper context.  

At a few points you could almost hear Bogdan saying ... "you think Martina makes you cum?  Watch this!  I am going to blow your mind".  Simultaneously, Nelly was being so loving and a bit submissive as if to say "I'm so sorry Bogdan, I am so sorry.  Fuck me."

AGAIN ... WE ALL LOVE TO SPECULATE ... THE ABOVE IS MY SPECULATION!

Have a good night.

Edited by JenniferMom
FIX PUNCTUATION
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I think a new problem is just emerging
Masha is not used to being in the second row, she will enforce your ideas because she is used to it.
There will be a rivalry between Nelly and Masha
Masha will win, Nelly is no longer the boss in the house as long as Masha is there.
The problems for Nelly continue to grow.