B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

5 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

the concierge Enarque is no longer going to "work"? but was he going to "work" when he left home ... Does the word  WORK have  any meaning for him ...

Why does he need to work when he's living rent free in your head?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Те се нуждаят от още цяла година, почти, за да детронират Джина 😁

Remember- these are just the days you spent in Barcelona!If we add the years in their Russian apartmentin St.Pitersburg......It seems Gina willbe treated with a difference!😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Gee Whiz

You don't agree redole?

That is just my opinion.  Who do you think is the hottest female on RLC?  Not sure if this has ever been discussed here, but if it has, my apologies.

My brother and his wife have a fun thing they do where they each have an A List of celebrities and stars they would hook up if they had a chance ... under the fake notion that if the person was on the top five list, they would have approval to cheat for one night.  

My question for the posters, who from the current RLC cast is on your Top Five list?  We can go back historically if you want ... Alexandrea, Zac's girlfriend who's name escapes me, and of course Sera who I know will make everyone's list.

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You don't agree redole?

That is just my opinion.  Who do you think is the hottest female on RLC?  Not sure if this has ever been discussed here, but if it has, my apologies.

My brother and his wife have a fun thing they do where they each have an A List of celebrities and stars they would hook up if they had a chance ... under the fake notion that if the person was on the top five list, they would have approval to cheat for one night.  

My question for the posters, who from the current RLC cast is on your Top Five list?  We can go back historically if you want ... Alexandrea, Zac's girlfriend who's name escapes me, and of course Sera who I know will make everyone's list.

In no particular order.
Kitty
Loraine
Holly
Megan
Martina

Noteable from past
Stella
Chloe
Lana

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You don't agree redole?

My question for the posters, who from the current RLC cast is on your Top Five list?  We can go back historically if you want ... Alexandrea, Zac's girlfriend who's name escapes me, and of course Sera who I know will make everyone's list. 

Not mine! 😂

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You don't agree redole?

Kamila 😉  (BTW just married)
Jasmin
Stella
Dayana (1. stay)
Irma

• Upvote 1