Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

BUT, at the end of the song they kissed, broke apart, giggled like school girls

Well you all know my theory.  When they giggled, they were probably saying to each other "I bet the guys on CamCaps.net are going crazy right now."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course they will... but looks like B4 is too weird these days and same with Nelly and her addictions .... complicated but kind of hard to just stop such Lust ...  

Lots of good answers to my question on whether Martina and Nelly will hook up again.  

I am leaning toward they will.  Mark hints that sex is addicting and if they are comfortable together and they get off together, they will do it if only as a hook up / Friends with Benefits sort of thing.  I agree with this.  BUT ALSO, in the world of RLC, there appears to be cash and bonuses for hooking up.  So they may just hook up as a pure show.

I also agree with those who seem the relationship has changed and may be on the downhill side of the journey.  This could be due to Martina's exams and they will rekindle when she is finished.  But to me a big factor still is Nelly getting so shitfaced two weekends in a row and the second time Martina seemed to be turned off and said "fuck it, I am not going to be her nurse maid tonight, when Megan is naked and ready to dance one floor below".

I love all the speculation here which makes it fun.  For me, as you can see, I like to focus the speculation to be more specific ... e.g. will we see N&M hook up on cam again, or not.  

Have a great weekend all.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Et la réussite des examens sera un bon prétexte pour organiser encore une grande fête de toute façon ils ne font que ça.

And passing the exams will be a good pretext to organize another big party, that's what they do every time.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Did Martina and Alberto have sex today? There are blurry thumbnails. If they did, it is interesting nothing is said in the posts. 

Yes,around 2:00 their time. It was quick,again,under 10 minutes. Started in the kitchen, she was the aggressor, moved to bedroom, under 10 minutets, it was over. 

16 hours ago, MIKESTRIKE said:

Имаше тройка Мартина, Нели и Богдан от миналото?

No, the threesome was Masha, sofia and Nelly in Rome last year!

8 hours ago, catalonia said:

Преди малко тя разговаря с приятел по телефона и й каза, че ще бъде прегледана след десет дни

And i know ! The exams will be around the 12th of May 13th!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

Yes,around 2:00 their time. It was quick,again,under 10 minutes. Started in the kitchen, she was the aggressor, moved to bedroom, under 10 minutets, it was over. 

It may have been under 10 minutes but she had several orgasms!