Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

Just now, jman9212 said:

Тя беше със съучениците си поне 3 часа, като също правеше същото преди това. Тя наистина полага усилия. 

Yes,it really deserves respect!I hope she reads the comments in CC's forum!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes,it really deserves respect!I hope she reads the comments in CC's forum!

It looks like we totally agree on M&A. I wrote this when I started a little over a week ago. I would like to ad it here because it really fits here best.

I know I am new but I have been following these two for awhile now. I guess I'm hooked. IMO I feel that Martina really puts a lot of hard work into her studies. I also feel Alberto helps her. When he put the board up in the guest room he also gave her tips as to how to use it. There have been many times he has worked with her . I think she is working on public speaking for one also the languages she is trying to learn makes me feel she may be going into Marketing. Both of those will fit the bill. I do not understand Spanish but between the great translators and good people here and watching I have learned well. I am from America. As long as Nelly, who I don't care for, don't mess up her direction she and Alberto will grow well together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I must admit that in spite of my permanent and sometimes stupid criticism of Martina’s smoking I love this girl. She’s really different from the other girls. She obviously has got aims and plans for her  future. I like her disciplined studying. I was a busy student myself -and believe me maths and physics was extremely demanding- and therefore I know what it means to sit down till late at night. I hope she will succeed, and I keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I must admit that in spite of my permanent and sometimes stupid criticism of Martina’s smoking I love this girl. She’s really different from the other girls. She obviously has got aims and plans for her  future. I like her disciplined studying. I was a busy student myself -and believe me maths and physics was extremely demanding- and therefore I know what it means to sit down till late at night. I hope she will succeed, and I keep my fingers crossed.

Just notes about that. I really like her also. I like Alberto also. He has more to fix than her. I can't say I have seen anyone study more than her. Just great. Even though I don't speak Spanish she speaks a lot of English and very well at that. Today some of their conversation ranged from pregnancy to her bejng bisexual and efing different men and efing this and that. She uses that word a lot. I wish someone would tell what that spoke, and argued, about. Her only obstacle from my point of view is Nelly. I would love to see them be u-tube people so we could follow them later after here. I believe they have also talked about leaving the program together and more about a Family.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jman9212 said:

Just notes about that. I really like her also. I like Alberto also. He has more to fix than her. I can't say I have seen anyone study more than her. Just great. Even though I don't speak Spanish she speaks a lot of English and very well at that. Today some of their conversation ranged from pregnancy to her bejng bisexual and efing different men and efing this and that. She uses that word a lot. I wish someone would tell what that spoke, and argued, about. Her only obstacle from my point of view is Nelly. I would love to see them be u-tube people so we could follow them later after here. I believe they have also talked about leaving the program together and more about a Family.

I better make something clear. She didn't say she was efing different men, it sounded like she would if Alberto wanted her to do that instead of what she is doing. Also one of her Friday nights a couple weeks ago she came home late and they argued and while Alberto went to the kitchen she said "I f**ked Danny too". That was in English. I hope not because I don't want these two to break up. Lastly she made some comments tonight about a Vanessa. 

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I better make something clear. She didn't say she was efing different men, it sounded like she would if Alberto wanted her to do that instead of what she is doing. Also one of her Friday nights a couple weeks ago she came home late and they argued and while Alberto went to the kitchen she said "I f**ked Danny too". That was in English. I hope not because I don't want these two to break up. Lastly she made some comments tonight about a Vanessa. 

Interesting... Can't say I've ever heard her speak English save for a rare moment or singing an English song.  I find it odd that she would converse with Alberto in English, especially in a heated discussion.  Seems very unnatural.  🤔

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Interesting... Can't say I've ever heard her speak English save for a rare moment or singing an English song.  I find it odd that she would converse with Alberto in English, especially in a heated discussion.  Seems very unnatural.  🤔

She don't speak full sentences in English unless it it is 2 or 3 words. She may us a word or two that can give you a clue as to what they are talking about. I watch and listen a lot just for something to do. I'm retired in my later years of life. Following them has made me really like the two of them. She is wonderful and I believe he is hurting from what happened to his business but he needs to snap out of it. Love the forum when it goes smoothly. Sometimes it doesn't go so well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

She certain does seem to have some plan for the future which is great to see.  

17 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Odd, I've rarely heard her speak English, other than singing, the odd word now and again, or as a common language at the start of her visits to the villa. Two posts later you say she speaks 2 or 3 now and again, not sure that's a lot of English

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

She certain does seem to have some plan for the future which is great to see.  

Odd, I've rarely heard her speak English, other than singing, the odd word now and again, or as a common language at the start of her visits to the villa. Two posts later you say she speaks 2 or 3 now and again, not sure that's a lot of English

I have heard a fair amount of English from her. Whether she is on the cell or to Alberto she uses it. That's my opinion and maybe i am wrong. If so sorry for the post.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I have heard a fair amount of English from her. Whether she is on the cell or to Alberto she uses it. That's my opinion and maybe i am wrong. If so sorry for the post.

What's with the confusion?

11 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Martina speaks good English, I would say equivalent to B2/upper intermediate.

She recently said that she hasn't written it in a long time, she needs to practice some more writing for her exams.

Alberto doesn't speak any English, he only knows a few words. Recently I have only heard them speak some English when Alberto was learning with the phone app and Martina was helping him.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1