Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

What a wonderful coincidence! I just opened camera 8, showing Martina, the sleeping beauty. And at the same moment the radio was playing the old Beatles song "Hey Jude. Don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better." Martina fans will understand.

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2021 at 6:27 AM, Miraguy said:

I think a lot of Martina. I believe she is intelligent and seems to spend a fair amount of time studying. That shows she is making an effort to improve her knowledge and herself. That's more than can be said of 90% of the others on RLC. The thing that really bothers me, is her smoking. Such a dirty habit. I smoked for over thirty years and it nearly killed me. So I feel sorry for people who are hooked on it. The smell off a person who smokes turns me right off now. Could hardly believe I smelled that bad for thirty years. Hopefully she will some day realize how harmful it is health wise and what a turn off it is socially.

I don't think Martina will be able to give up smoking. Wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said "I can resist everything except temptation." Seriously speaking, as long as A encourages her she will go on. On the other hand A should be a real deterrent with his disgusting slimy cough every morning.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, yelt said:

It may have been under 10 minutes but she had several orgasms! 

Well THAT'S new!  Can't say I've seen him even bother to TRY to give her one, let alone succeed, for at least a year.  Just because she's creamy afterwards means nothing.  He blows his load in her more than not, so that's probably him.  She doesn't get all creamy when she has her 2 dozen orgasms with Nelly, so I doubt that was "cumming" from her... especially given Alberto's track record of late.  On the flip, if it were true, it would mean that he was starting to become aware that he's seriously neglecting her needs in that department... but again, skeptical on that.  Regardless, there's no chance in hell he will EVER be able to compete with Nelly sexually, when those two can repeatedly get each other off over the course of 1 - 2 hours!  His 5 - 10 MINUTE bump sessions can't possibly measure up.  I think Martina loves him, is comfortable with him, and really just bangs him to make him happy, even though she knows she won't get much out of it, especially now that she knows that if she REALLY wants a release, she's got Nelly.  Just my humble opinions.

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, omedo said:

It's not over (although I would prefer it if it were, I'm not attracted to Nelly but that's another matter), what I do see is that there is no longer that intense relationship that they had at the beginning, the last time they had sex, when Nelly left,Martina told Alberto that she didn't miss her like she did at the beginning and the other day when she came back from B4 she was a bit angry with Bogdan about the threesome and she said that B was a bit "square headed" because she didn't understand that Martina didn't care that Nelly had done that threesome and that he was trying to console her for it, that said there is a waitress that is trying to pick up Martina. ..

A little bit more info on the Martina-Bogdan conversation...at the last B4 party.  

Waitress....where did that come from, tell me more.

I want to adress these forum participants who are from Serbia-Martina doesn't she look like a singer named Vicki Milckovich?Please answer honestly participants from Serbia if any!For the protocol-i am from Bulgaria!!

7 minutes ago, redfan said:

Hello everyone!!!Before i write anythingi want to  congratulate everyone on Easterwho celebrate this day!!!!

Happy Easter to you and hope you crashed the red eggs 😁

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

Martina!Sweet!!!Hour is almost one after midnight,and she continues to study!!! Respect!!!

She was out with her classmates for at least 3 hours also doing the same before that. She really puts the effort in. 

• Like 1