Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

I think a lot of Martina. I believe she is intelligent and seems to spend a fair amount of time studying. That shows she is making an effort to improve her knowledge and herself. That's more than can be said of 90% of the others on RLC. The thing that really bothers me, is her smoking. Such a dirty habit. I smoked for over thirty years and it nearly killed me. So I feel sorry for people who are hooked on it. The smell off a person who smokes turns me right off now. Could hardly believe I smelled that bad for thirty years. Hopefully she will some day realize how harmful it is health wise and what a turn off it is socially.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

I think a lot of Martina. I believe she is intelligent and seems to spend a fair amount of time studying. That shows she is making an effort to improve her knowledge and herself. That's more than can be said of 90% of the others on RLC. The thing that really bothers me, is her smoking. Such a dirty habit. I smoked for over thirty years and it nearly killed me. So I feel sorry for people who are hooked on it. The smell off a person who smokes turns me right off now. Could hardly believe I smelled that bad for thirty years. Hopefully she will some day realize how harmful it is health wise and what a turn off it is socially.

Back 50 years ago if one didn't smoke you never fit in with the in crowd.   That's my only bad habit I have left in life is smoking. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Stai dicendo che Martina e Nelly sono finite? Interessante. Chi pensa che vedremo Martina e Nelly fare amicizia e chi pensa che non lo faremo?

Premetto che io leggo il thread ma scrivo poco, io ho avuto l'impressione che dopo il viaggio che hanno fatto insieme qualcosa sia cambiato, la loro relazione sembra più da scopaamici (quando è possibile scopiamo), prima sembrava ci fosse anche un coinvolgimento sentimentale. Dico questo perchè vedo che i loro incontri si sono molto dilatati nel tempo, non fanno sesso da diverse settimane e si sono incontrate l'ultima volta la scorsa settimana (Nelly ubriaca). Certo che se si vedono fuori da RLC il mio raggionamento crolla.😀

1 hour ago, Ando said:

Premetto che io leggo il thread ma scrivo poco, io ho avuto l'impressione che dopo il viaggio che hanno fatto insieme qualcosa sia cambiato, la loro relazione sembra più da scopaamici (quando è possibile scopiamo), prima sembrava ci fosse anche un coinvolgimento sentimentale. Dico questo perchè vedo che i loro incontri si sono molto dilatati nel tempo, non fanno sesso da diverse settimane e si sono incontrate l'ultima volta la scorsa settimana (Nelly ubriaca). Certo che se si vedono fuori da RLC il mio raggionamento crolla.😀

Makes good sense to me

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

¿Estás diciendo que Martina y Nelly se acabó? Interesante. ¿Quién cree que veremos a Martina y Nelly ligar y quién cree que no?

It's not over (although I would prefer it if it were, I'm not attracted to Nelly but that's another matter), what I do see is that there is no longer that intense relationship that they had at the beginning, the last time they had sex, when Nelly left,Martina told Alberto that she didn't miss her like she did at the beginning and the other day when she came back from B4 she was a bit angry with Bogdan about the threesome and she said that B was a bit "square headed" because she didn't understand that Martina didn't care that Nelly had done that threesome and that he was trying to console her for it, that said there is a waitress that is trying to pick up Martina. ..

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

It's not over (although I would prefer it if it were, I'm not attracted to Nelly but that's another matter), what I do see is that there is no longer that intense relationship that they had at the beginning, the last time they had sex, when Nelly left,Martina told Alberto that she didn't miss her like she did at the beginning and the other day when she came back from B4 she was a bit angry with Bogdan about the threesome and she said that B was a bit "square headed" because she didn't understand that Martina didn't care that Nelly had done that threesome and that he was trying to console her for it, that said there is a waitress that is trying to pick up Martina. ..

Ok

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Are you saying Martina and Nelly is over?   Interesting.  Who thinks we will see Martina and Nelly hook up and who thinks we will not?

They met for lunch on Wednesday.

Nelly's problems seem not to be related to Martina.

For sure things are going to be colder in the next 2 weeks, until Martina finishes her exams.

But let's see later if things continue the same, I don't think at all that everything is over.

• Upvote 1