Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

8 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina speaks good English, I would say equivalent to B2/upper intermediate.

She recently said that she hasn't written it in a long time, she needs to practice some more writing for her exams.

Alberto doesn't speak any English, he only knows a few words. Recently I have only heard them speak some English when Alberto was learning with the phone app and Martina was helping him.

Thank you. That is because I think she is well educated and doing very well. She has a very bright future IF she makes the right choices. I think Nelly needs to go soon. Again JMO.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Thank you. That is because I think she is well educated and doing very well. She has a very bright future IF she makes the right choices. I think Nelly needs to go soon. Again JMO.

She's certainly looked past their lives in RLC, I fear for some of the others that they could struggle to live a similar lifestyle once out of RLC.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

She's certainly looked past their lives in RLC, I fear for some of the others that they could struggle to live a similar lifestyle once out of RLC.

I think she is way above average. She has a great smile, a very good brain, seems to have a wonderful upbringing from her conversations with her mom and dad, and of course a great body. Love it all. I would like to see Alberto be more tender with her both in and out of sex. I have gone bankrupt in business in life and that just it. That's life, get over it and get your ass going again. Not going after Alberto as he gets enough of that here. He has a lot of good qualities also. They really do love each other. If Nelly can she will break them up and that will really be sad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I think she is way above average. She has a great smile, a very good brain, seems to have a wonderful upbringing from her conversations with her mom and dad, and of course a great body. Love it all. I would like to see Alberto be more tender with her both in and out of sex. I have gone bankrupt in business in life and that just it. That's life, get over it and get your ass going again. Not going after Alberto as he gets enough of that here. He has a lot of good qualities also. They really do love each other. If Nelly can she will break them up and that will really be sad.

Agreed. they may not have the perfect relationship, but no one does.  They are great for each other, and what they have works for each other.  That's more than a lot of people have.

One of the best couple on the site. She's hot as hell and smart to go with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Martina is definitely a person who can be trusted.

She has great emotional intelligence, shows great empathy with her friends and family, and does not settle for the easy life she has, she has willpower and determination to improve in life.

The type of person I would hire and trust to foster any type of business, and the right person to spend many years of life together.

Alberto and her are very different, but their relationship is not bad at present. After his recent failed business Martina is constantly asking him to find a professional calling or a job, but he is not reacting. Let's see how the situation develops after passing her exams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina is definitely a person who can be trusted.

She has great emotional intelligence, shows great empathy with her friends and family, and does not settle for the easy life she has, she has willpower and determination to improve in life.

The type of person I would hire and trust to foster any type of business, and the right person to spend many years of life together.

Alberto and her are very different, but their relationship is not bad at present. After his recent failed business Martina is constantly asking him to find a professional calling or a job, but he is not reacting. Let's see how the situation develops after passing her exams.

Another thing I wonder about is his education. Before I did any writing I went back and read the entire forum to see what it was all about and whos who. It was very interesting. It was said that yes Alberto has a Engineering Degree. If so I would have to believe that Martina had to do what Alberto is doing now while he is in school. It's a big job for both either way. As you say let's see what happens when exams are over. Do we know what year she is in? Does she have more schooling to go? I never hear anything about his family if they are any help to them. Something has to happen with him and soon.

Prediction says that Martina will enjoy some crazy wildlife as for her personal reward after the exams , whether is in the villa with her new friends ( Nelly always a sex experience for me and nothing more ) or her classmates or her already circle of people in Barcelona , remains to be seen . 

Once more , I will repeat that I think  she really loves this RLC world and since she learned so very much more the last 7-8 months , I think she will stay around . The studies success will come in handy when she is relaxed in all matters of personal life , that’s how I predict 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a une heure, ddhothot a dit :

They made their bed, they can get on with it! 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Another thing I wonder about is his education. Before I did any writing I went back and read the entire forum to see what it was all about and whos who. It was very interesting. It was said that yes Alberto has a Engineering Degree. If so I would have to believe that Martina had to do what Alberto is doing now while he is in school. It's a big job for both either way. As you say let's see what happens when exams are over. Do we know what year she is in? Does she have more schooling to go? I never hear anything about his family if they are any help to them. Something has to happen with him and soon.

They both stopped studying after finishing the obligatory secondary education (officially at the age of 16), to start working.

He had very little support from his family, he was raised by his grandmother (who has passed away) and met his mother for the first time when he was 25 years old. A not very happy story.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Prediction says that Martina will enjoy some crazy wildlife as for her personal reward after the exams , whether is in the villa with her new friends ( Nelly always a sex experience for me and nothing more ) or her classmates or her already circle of people in Barcelona , remains to be seen . 

Once more , I will repeat that I think  she really loves this RLC world and since she learned so very much more the last 7-8 months , I think she will stay around . The studies success will come in handy when she is relaxed in all matters of personal life , that’s how I predict 😇

Hey Buddy, I have seen may of your post ad always welcome them. Everyone has  a right to there opinion. In this case I will disagree some. Before I started to post I went back and read all the post from the beginning. It was interesting. Martina does not feel comfortable around those girls just Nelly. She is better than them.  After the last couple times with Nelly doing her thing Martina is a little leery of that situation and it could and should fall apart.

My thoughts and predictions are that M&A will be out of the program together by July. They have too much invested in each other. They will both find excellent work. She will be pregnant by the new year. A couple nights, and has been ongoing, she looks up apartments and reads where and how much to Alberto and he gives his opinion about location and price. They also have talked about raising a family. JMO

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you ... although I am not saying your prediction will come true.  All the recent posts glowing about her are well done.  She seems smart and focused and has a plan for her life.  She also is open and free and true to herself and loves the RLC world.  She may actually be smart enough to understand the big game being played here ... which would allow her to exploit it in a way that is fun for her.   I have to say all the days recently of her studying for exams has show me a new side of my crush.

For those who are not Martina believers, see who is top 3 cam right now and she appears to be solving problems at a damn white board.  Of course the low cut top showing her beautiful ass doesn't hurt, I will stipulate that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with you ... although I am not saying your prediction will come true.  All the recent posts glowing about her are well done.  She seems smart and focused and has a plan for her life.  She also is open and free and true to herself and loves the RLC world.  She may actually be smart enough to understand the big game being played here ... which would allow her to exploit it in a way that is fun for her.   I have to say all the days recently of her studying for exams has show me a new side of my crush.

For those who are not Martina believers, see who is top 3 cam right now and she appears to be solving problems at a damn white board.  Of course the low cut top showing her beautiful ass doesn't hurt, I will stipulate that.

Hi Jen, you are another that I admire. I mostly agree with you on you post and I am a big M&A follower and fan. I however think that M is way too smart for this whole crowd. I have never seen so many giggle girls in one place. M seems so much more reserved. Yes she has fun and she loves...... to dance but she is so far above this crowd. Once this either wears off with Nelly or, bombs I hope. things are going to go in another direction. She can find that life anywhere without dealing with some bimbo girls. This life has no opportunity for her. Her Education will do it for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1