Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

When you get a guy with curly hair (which i have not even seen since the bloody 70's), some guy with red hair and a fucking little quirt and yet they shag for barcelona, makes me think were the fuck did i go wrong😗

25 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

When you get a guy with curly hair (which i have not even seen since the bloody 70's), some guy with red hair and a fucking little quirt and yet they shag for barcelona, makes me think were the fuck did i go wrong😗

and I am sitting here in 10 fukin degrees, looks like rain and am looking on N&B out by the pool in in 22 of sunshine doing sweet FA for a 'living'...I wonder the same WTF  🥵

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

When I hear things like Megan was involved in a lesbian orgy ... two thoughts come to mind:  (1) I joined RLC too late; and (2) what happened to her?  It is said she has a boyfriend and wants to be true to him.  SO HARLEY, SEE ... SOME OF THESE FOLKS HAVE STRONG MORAL CHARACTER!  I guess Megan is in a committed relationship.  LOL  

Some of you sweet gentlemen pointed me to some hot videos of Holly ... one with Bruno!   Where is that Holly now?

Holly and Megan simply tired and they are just now participating because RLC seems not being able to find replacements ( for whatever reasons ) . Megan and Holly started great with their current stay ( Megan had  Rocco in the villa for 2 or 3 days the first couple of weeks of her return , Holly dated two guys if I remember correctly  , she had sex with one of them , i believe she wanted to have more with him but he was scared of the cameras in my opinion ) , we were ready to have the nuclear missiles ( Megan / Holly and crazy Gina ) going wild only to be let down very quickly with a quick “ flash “ of Holly “ doing” Daniel and a possible BF who visited her . Other than that , expectations quickly disappeared . They are still big assets for RLC in my opinion but especially Holly , i think they both want out and go and have their normal lives , family and friends . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Well the point is valid, the most hated guy probably since rlc began yet already the threads are growing🙃

Like him or not , this guy actually brings the term “ real life “ as it is … because he is simply this ( as also Gina ) .. real .. no fakes … just daily problems , stress , catfights , arguments , neighbors , relatives , this is the most active real life apartment , even for the wrong reasons . It is incredible to have so many comments concerning two tenants that in days combined in front of RLC cameras can perhaps outnumber all the rest cast of Barcelona and still not being boring and create what RLC actually wants … that is a big “ buzz “ for their apartment 😎

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

The "orgy night" with Lola, Anna, Rebecca, Megan, Belle, Stella and the guy with the beard
in B2 Started 14 SEP 2016 and night to 15 SEP
The day three party 16 SEP B2 with Lola, Anna, Rebecca, Megan, Belle, Stella, Polya, the guy

Lots of parties in B2 in SEP 2016, Carolina moved in, Stella moved in from B1
The party with three guys in B2 8 OCT 2016 and they moved over to B1 the day after - Stella's last day and she fucked one of the guys in B2 and B1

thats what i was trying to tell that guy last night,he was saying Megan and the bearded guy were not even there for the night of the orgy 

13 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

and I am sitting here in 10 fukin degrees, looks like rain and am looking on N&B out by the pool in in 22 of sunshine doing sweet FA for a 'living'...I wonder the same WTF  🥵

28 degrees and going  strong getting Kitty’s color 😂🤣 slowly 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly and Megan simply tired and they are just now participating because RLC seems not being able to find replacements ( for whatever reasons ) . Megan and Holly started great with their current stay ( Megan had  Rocco in the villa for 2 or 3 days the first couple of weeks of her return , Holly dated two guys if I remember correctly  , she had sex with one of them , i believe she wanted to have more with him but he was scared of the cameras in my opinion ) , we were ready to have the nuclear missiles ( Megan / Holly and crazy Gina ) going wild only to be let down very quickly with a quick “ flash “ of Holly “ doing” Daniel and a possible BF who visited her . Other than that , expectations quickly disappeared . They are still big assets for RLC in my opinion but especially Holly , i think they both want out and go and have their normal lives , family and friends . 

that Holly has had a rethink. IMO. In the last week we have seen her sewing and making a bolster for Megan, cooking, gardening, doing her daily fitness and her yoga/bhuddist activities. Makes me think she has had enough and looking for a different lifestyle. And good on her, I admire those who try to create a better life. 👍

• Upvote 2