Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

10 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I suppose it depends on how the RLC contract works. Some of the crew have left quite quickly, but I would guess RLC would want her to stay., being one of the most popular girls they have. Time will tell, of course and if she will continue this way (she still does an almost nightly bate so maybe that will keep the punters happy !! )

I hope she becomes more active in general since many more activities open slowly in Barcelona 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

I wish i could say the same, but i just can't admire any of them.

well, put it this way, I knew lots of girls (mainly working the bars) who really tried to get out of the shitty life they had, whatever it took. Holly doesn't have such a hard life (🙄) but I think she is atempting to move on, which is in my view, a good thing.

il y a une heure, ddhm a dit :

Like him or not , this guy actually brings the term “ real life “ as it is … because he is simply this ( as also Gina ) .. real .. no fakes … just daily problems , stress , catfights , arguments , neighbors , relatives , this is the most active real life apartment , even for the wrong reasons . It is incredible to have so many comments concerning two tenants that in days combined in front of RLC cameras can perhaps outnumber all the rest cast of Barcelona and still not being boring and create what RLC actually wants … that is a big “ buzz “ for their apartment 😎

mmm, i think hypocrisy springs to mind! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe she is reading Harley's posts and has decided to turn a new leaf.  Perhaps she is looking for redemption.

Holly is one of these girls that it is a miracle to get any negative comments , one of the most adorable in history , that’s for sure 😁

• Haha 2

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Holly is one of these girls that it is a miracle to get any negative comments , one of the most adorable in history , that’s for sure 😁

well she was likened to stan laurel😗

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Like him or not , this guy actually brings the term “ real life “ as it is … because he is simply this ( as also Gina ) .. real .. no fakes … just daily problems , stress , catfights , arguments , neighbors , relatives , this is the most active real life apartment , even for the wrong reasons . It is incredible to have so many comments concerning two tenants that in days combined in front of RLC cameras can perhaps outnumber all the rest cast of Barcelona and still not being boring and create what RLC actually wants … that is a big “ buzz “ for their apartment 😎

I 100% agree. I don't particularily like Bruno either, but he brings som sorely needed life. This apartment, along with Babi, are the best on RLC now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I 100% agree. I don't particularily like Bruno either, but he brings som sorely needed life. This apartment, along with Babi, are the best on RLC now. 

I agree back with you ☺️ It is insane that none of any of the GOV / COV can’t provide the intrigue and fun that two simple apartments provide , i would  consider this a failure for RLC for the time being . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree back with you ☺️ It is insane that none of any of the GOV / COV can’t provide the intrigue and fun that two simple apartments provide , i would  consider this a failure for RLC for the time being . 

the concept is not the same either, Gov and Cov are generally people coming for a more or less long period, their friends and families are in another country so it is more difficult to have the same kind of content

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the concept is not the same either, Gov and Cov are generally people coming for a more or less long period, their friends and families are in another country so it is more difficult to have the same kind of content

Yes, that is a huge disadvantage. But RLC could easily try to do something about it. I have suggested it to them several times since the pandemic broke out. If they don't have the resources to open a new place, they could try to turn either B1 or B2 into a new roommate apartment with local people. I don't think that would hurt their views at all.... However. The GOV-concept can work work better too though. Last summer is a great example of that, especially B2, with Olivia, Ulyana, Mimi and Fiora, we had so much more life in the apartments.